Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Does anyone >

Does anyone

Does anyone

Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 AM

That is so funny about your 'cutter'. I have a local Hobby Lobby that has a lady there who cuts our fabric. She never smiles, never says a word, never offers help - nothing! It always irritates me to see her there. She just reeks of being unfriendly. I've gotten to where I have to tell myself to 'be nice' just to be able to go back there and buy fabric!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:10 PM

I feel if a clerk treats you like that all the time someone should say something to manager or somebody.I know when I was a clerk I done everything I could for my costmers.because if you give good service youhave good costmers most of the time.I had one lady that came through my line with an itemone day an I had to call the girl that was working back in that area an she had gotten injured a couple of days earlier an she couldn't find the item that was on sale an costomer got real grippy.an i had been in reck two days before an had migrane an one of the head cashiers had me turn light out that costumer was my last one for the day.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:31 AM

Is it on the day after Thanksgiving? As you can tell, I've never been.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:30 AM

Yep..Friday after Turkey Day!!

Last year the line at Joann's circled the entire store..at least 100 people. For the things I was getting, I put them back and went back another day.

My sister and I go with lists, but do not expect to get anything!! Very often the "good stuff" is sold out before we get there!! But we get the chance to go to lunch and have somebody clean up after us for a change and get in the Holiday mood. We waste some gas and laugh alot. What better gift is there than that? :D