Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Does your Hancock's honor coupons that are "extra 10% off >

Does your Hancock's honor coupons that are "extra 10% off

Does your Hancock's honor coupons that are "extra 10% off

Old 02-18-2011, 10:01 AM

Handcocks in Albuquerque honors all cupons and if those cupons are good on the first Wednesday of the month thet are still honored with the 15% senior discount.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

The Hancocks I go to honors JoAnns coupons and I have never had any trouble honoring any of their coupons. In fact the manager always reminds me of the coupons if I didnt bring them and uses one she has on hand for me.

Billy
Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 PM

I think I need to find a new Hancock's!!!!! GRrrr!!
Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 AM

Ask your manager to talk to her district manager. The 10 coupon should ring up just fine. All she has to do is scan the bar code andit will take that off the total.
Originally Posted by misoop
I read on this board that someone bought something at JoAnn's using their 40% off coupon Plus their 20% off entire purchase coupon. My Hancock's will not honor the "extra 10% off entire purchase" coupon because I always have some items that are already on sale in my purchase!! They say their computer will honor the 10% OR the 40%, but not both!! Then why does the coupon say "an EXTRA 10% off the entire purchase?" I have argued with them, but get nowhere!! I really believe that is false advertising!!! Would appreciate hearing about your experiences.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:50 AM

You know, I did that one day. I was asking her to explain why this coupon couldn't be used. She said it was a "computer thing"...then she picked up the phone and called the office "somewhere" and she told her the same thing. So????? I don't understand. I did e-mail this same complaint to the Hancock's website last night. Anxious to see what they say. There's another one of these coupons in the newspaper today...I read it again....I still don't see anything. There's mention of "can't be used with any other "non-sale purchase"???? it seems that if what they are telling me, it would say "can't be used with another 'sale' purchase. Beats me!! I know it's just 10%....but it's the principle of the thing!!!