Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: don't store your basting spray ......

So tell me "brwnntwn" does Pam work as well as Off?

Quote Originally Posted by brwnntwn
    Quote Originally Posted by MZStitch
    Same rules apply to don't store your spray bathroom cleaner next to your hairspray. Been there, done that.
    :oops: Sprayed my head, arms legs and back with PAM once because it was sitting on the picnic table near the Off. LOL
    did the mosquitos just slide right off? giggles

Don't leave your poligrip in the bathroom where younger children can reach it. Our 8 yr. old grandson came to stay with us and thought it was toothpaste. He came out crying and grabbing his tongue trying to get it off. It was so funny and pitiful all at the same time. They don't make that mistake again though.

Had a neighbor who was cooking her own wall paper paste. Her husband came home and helped himself to some on mashed potatoes, he told her that was the worst gravey she had ever made.

Blog Entries
    My 17 yr old granddaughter learned an expensive lesson. She put diesel fuel instead of gasoline in her car. They were side-by-side at the pump.

Blog Entries
    My husband decided to do the laundry one day. Big Mistake! He rubbed stain stick on the crotch of my underwear. I put it on rushed off to work. I could hardly sit still I was burning like a wild cat on fire. Went to the ladies room and looked to see what was the mater. Globs of stain stick.
    I called my daughter told her the problem and could she bring me clean underwear.
    She looked into the draw and said," Mom they are all like that he had to of used 3 sticks. she had to go to the store and buy me all new underwear.

Now they call me hot pants to remind me of his kind thoughts. Got to love him. Still married after 44 years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnntwn
    Quote Originally Posted by MZStitch
    Same rules apply to don't store your spray bathroom cleaner next to your hairspray. Been there, done that.
    :oops: Sprayed my head, arms legs and back with PAM once because it was sitting on the picnic table near the Off. LOL
    Thank you! I really needed a good laugh! I got more than my share of laughter and giggles here!

:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Don't put bengay next to the hemmeroid cream tube. A guy was was trying not to turn lights on so he wouldn't wake his wife up after coming home so late from the club. Instead we all heard a big yell go off and he only woke up the whole street. It was in base housing way in the country with only 14 houses ( 7 on each side of the street). Needless to say the wife found out. LOL sometime be sneaky just doesn't pay ( by the way though he didn't have a hemmeroid problem after that )

Blog Entries
    I used to work in an assisted living and there was a new cream called Zostrich. It was way worse than Bengay. I had no idea. I took care of my clients and went off to the Memorial service in the chapel. I sat down next to the Big wig as that was the only place to sit. Had rubbed my eye and obviously had touched my mouth. Sat there for an hour trying to sit still and keep my burning mouth shut, and my eye burning and running down my face the whole time. Feeling like a fool. Of course they dearly departed had been very close to me and then I had to be friendly to the family acting like a nut. I bowed out gracefully as I could explaining it must be an allergy. It took 2 days for the stuff to stop burning. Never used that again without gloves. It can't be washed off.

Ii still hurts just thinking about it.

Blog Entries
    I make sure my basting spray is with my sewing stuff so I don't have that happen.

Or the Dove Hair Spray next to the Secret Spray deodorant. Similar Baby Blue and White cans. Have came close, but not yet. Put the Hair Spray on the other shelf. LOL

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww! There are some doozies.

...or your toothpaste and your Prep H. DH did that one. I told him to not brush his teeth in the dark, but did he listen? Nooooo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vivian bailey
    My husband decided to do the laundry one day. Big Mistake! He rubbed stain stick on the crotch of my underwear. I put it on rushed off to work. I could hardly sit still I was burning like a wild cat on fire. Went to the ladies room and looked to see what was the mater. Globs of stain stick.
    I called my daughter told her the problem and could she bring me clean underwear.
    She looked into the draw and said," Mom they are all like that he had to of used 3 sticks. she had to go to the store and buy me all new underwear.

Now they call me hot pants to remind me of his kind thoughts. Got to love him. Still married after 44 years.
    Ha Ha LOL I can"t stop laughing :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by dojo36
    i've been cracking up reading all ur remarks, so funny yall, and reminded me of a joke. this old lady went to her bridge club, and lady sitting next to her said "ethel, what is that suppository doing in your ear". ethel said OMG now i know where my hearing aid is.
    OMGosh. I am so glad I didn't have a mouthful of Coke.

Blog Entries
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I can just imagine!

OOps didn't read all the posts, I see someone else had this same experience. rofl

Also do NOT store the tube of hemmoroid cream in the same drawer as the toothpaste. EEEEEWWW rofl

Blog Entries
    Or your husband's deodorant next to your hairspray. On a trip once I was in a hurry, and sprayed his deodorant on my hair! Didn't do a very good job of keeping my hair in place...

What is the name of the quilt in your picture? I love it! I would like to make it.

thanks

darlene

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    Or your Preparation H next to your toothpaste...
    unless you have teeth in your...uh, never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't get up in morning and gargle without glasses on either.
    I know someone that picked up blue shampoo!
    I bet he had a reason to have his mouth washed out after that :shock: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janie Q
    Or your hairspray next to your spray deodrant. Sticky underarms!
    I've done this, now I keep them in separate rooms. Hair spray under the arms stings like ----.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    You guys are hilarious! I'm going to go check everything right now. I do not need Scrubbing Bubbles on my head!
    What a picture that paints!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Djohnson
    My husband said he was out of deodorant and asked to use mine. It was sitting next to my body glue in a bottle about the same size. He rolled a good amount on and lowered his arm. It was glued! we had a good laugh!
    What is body glue. I need some, I'm falling apart, a little wrinkle here, a little wrinkle there and oh my another one to go along with the first one. Wish I were sweet 16 or 21 so I could have a drink. Nay, I'll stay with my wrinkles. I've earned them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefiend
    OOps didn't read all the posts, I see someone else had this same experience. rofl

Also do NOT store the tube of hemmoroid cream in the same drawer as the toothpaste. EEEEEWWW rofl
    That quilt looks like it has legs. Do I have a good imagination or what?

Power Poster
    good reminder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast