Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Easter Bunny Exchange

Now that I have my computer up and running I just wanted to post the picture that my Bunny sent me. Thanks again Quilt4u.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
    Oh Terri, SO glad it arrived, I thought it had gone AWOL! Weird that there's no postage on it! Haha....I could have wound you up by saying I had delivered it by hand! I wish I could afford to!
    My first thought was...who put a package in my mailbox as a surprise? lol
    You know you are welcome to visit anytime. :) :)

My bunny arrived yesterday!!!! :D :D :D :D
    I would love to say thank youto 'Billie'! You did't write your user name on the card! But thank you very much! I love bears!!!
    Plus I have a new niece or nephew due in July! It will come in handy!
    Thank you again!
    Kendra

I love the colours!
    Name:  Attachment-31684.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  51.3 KB

Blog Entries
    My Easter Bunny package just arrived today!! :D
    I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. Thanks so much
    Gail, for your thoughtfulness & generosity. Now, to decide
    what to make. That will be the fun part, too.
    Happy Easter to everyone,
    Cheryl
    Sulabug

Easter Bunny package.
    Name:  Attachment-31712.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  42.9 KB

That is beautiful!
    Is that a pattern I see tucked under the basket?!?
    Congrats! I guess our bunnies finally decided to quit playing around and get to it!!
    Kendra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    That is beautiful!
    Is that a pattern I see tucked under the basket?!?
    Congrats! I guess our bunnies finally decided to quit playing around and get to it!!
    Kendra
    Kendra, yes it is a pattern. It's called My Secret Garden & has the cutest bunny in the center. I realy like the teddy bear fabric, you received also. I can see something really special for you to make.
    Cheryl

You really got some great fabric Cheryl!

You to Kendra!

Blog Entries
    All of you got some nice things. And Thank you SD for having this Bunny Exchange.

No Bunny at my house and IT IS EASTER :twisted: :twisted: :oops: sorry just a little frustrated I did my part and I have never been on one of these sites and thought it would be nice to meet quilters since my Grndmother died several years ago and I wanted to try my hab=nd at quilting and meeting new people. I enjoy the posts but I have not sent a squishey package in my mailbox and I was going out excited at first now not so much.

I cant seem to type this morning either. I meant to say i havent seen a package in my mailbox instead i said sent duh where is that stupid stick yall talk about maybe I need a whack..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Has ANYONE else NOT recieved from their Easter Bunny, other than tslowery?

tslowery...please don't be sad. I know it's frustrating to do your part and then there is someone who doesn't do theres. The people who do that, will not be participating in other swaps. Be assured of that.
    But, with that said...sometimes REAL life gets in the way and I'm sure we have all encountered that. But, that doesn't make it excusable to not at least tell someone that the package is either 1..on the way and will be late or 2...that person cannot participate and could they please come off the swap.

Oh I am so sorry that you haven't gotten your "squishy" package from your Easter Bunny. I know how frustrated as well as down right mad you must feel!!

But, please, give us (the board) another chance. The "good" people far outweigh the "bad" people and I'm so sorry that your first experience was with the not so good people!!

But hopefully, your package is in the mail and will arrive at your house soon!!!

Happy Easter!!

Quote Originally Posted by tslowery
    I cant seem to type this morning either. I meant to say i havent seen a package in my mailbox instead i said sent duh where is that stupid stick yall talk about maybe I need a whack..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Please don't be upset, it's very likely LIFE that got in the way and the package will be there soon. I know first hand how awful it is to lose track of time and miss something. Since my husband's stroke there are whole days missing in my life now....not that I'm not busy and know what day it is, just that his needs come before my wants. I Want to do the right thing always, I Want to make others happy, I Want him to be whole again, but I never want to see anyone hurt. I will be happy to send you an extra special "spring thing" if you'll pm your address to me.

Hugs and hopes of a happy squishy Easter,
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Billie G did you get my package? I mailed it in March. Sure hope you got it! Happy Easter!
    I didn't hear from my recipient, either, Loretta. Guess she didn't like what I sent...

Hugs,
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    I never heard from my person either :cry: Makes me wonder if they got it and liked it :?: But I did get mine and LOVE it :lol:

And I send a great big THANK YOU to Shadow for arranging these swaps :thumbup:

And to everyone on the board HAPPY EASTER
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I never heard from my person either :cry: Makes me wonder if they got it and liked it :?: But I did get mine and LOVE it :lol:

And I send a great big THANK YOU to Shadow for arranging these swaps :thumbup:

And to everyone on the board HAPPY EASTER
    Sharon
    ME TOO Sharon, I love love love these and Shadow Dancer is the best at keeping track of things!

Happy Easter,
    Sharon D

Thankyou for your kind offer to send something my way I received several messages and thank all of you for your responses. I would send you a private message like you asked but I cannot figure out how to find you there are hundreds of pages of names and I could not find yours so I have to put this public =. I am new to this and I am learning as I go.
    I did not mean to make anyone feel bad. I am sorry if I made anyone feel uncomfortable :oops: :oops: I have never done this before and I just thought I was supposed to post if the bunny did not make my house . I really feel bad for making someone feel uncomfortable I was sort of excited to be a part of this group. You all sound like wonderful people in your stories and I love the way everyone gives support to each other. Thankyou for your concern, Hope your Easter is happy and blessed

Happy Easter to you and yours tslowery. Hopefully your exchange pkg. will be in Mondays mail for you. Life does get in the way sometimes so we'll hope for the best. Pm me if you don't get something by Mon.

Table runner for Easter dinner.....
    Thanks again Connie for all the beautiful fabric. :)

btw.... this is my first attempt at Free Motion and binding. eeks
    Attached Images Attached Images

So pretty and springy! Have a lovely Easter!

I know life has been getting in my want list ALOT here lately.
    I thought I posted a THANK YOU to my bunny if NOT I am so sorry THANK YOU THANK YOU
    I loved the fabric and the eggs were a life saver.

Life has a way of doing that, doesn't it? Just as you think you're settling back for a lot of quilting along comes a :thumbdown:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE, think of all the FQs that actually made it to destinations around the world to honor the friendships. Amazing!!!

tslowery, your bunny had some problems with the mail. I am sure your package will arrive soon. :)

My bunny sent me a private message and appolized. Through no fault of hers I am sure my package bounced around and went back to her and now it is on the way back to me. :evil: :evil: :evil: Maybe that bunny is trying to tell me that this sand hill I live on is to far out in the boonies for any bunny to hop. :D :D :D Could be that the bunny dosent like the smell of Onion Country. :D :D

Beautiful. You did a great job quilting. Looks like it was fun to make. So nice and springlike.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast