Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13

Thread: Easter Bunny Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by tslowery
    My bunny sent me a private message and appolized. Through no fault of hers I am sure my package bounced around and went back to her and now it is on the way back to me. :evil: :evil: :evil: Maybe that bunny is trying to tell me that this sand hill I live on is to far out in the boonies for any bunny to hop. :D :D :D Could be that the bunny dosent like the smell of Onion Country. :D :D
    Your bunny just wanted a vacation, that's all.
    Believe it or not, but I have gotten letters and packages sent to me with a stamp on it from the post office saying it was "mistakenly sent to Saipan". Ummm....Guam and Saipan are 2 different islands! lol

I'm glad you tracked down your bunny. Figured it had to be some sort of life situation. Life sometimes gets in our way...funny how that happens, huh? Don't ya just hate it? I'd rather be sewing...which I need to get back in my room.....:) :) :)

Last year, the school where I work had several letters returned by the post office that they had found while cleaning! They had been sitting AT THE POST OFFICE for 10 years! They didn't, mind you, offer to refund the postage...

4Ohio I love what you did with the fabric I sent you. Very nice table runner. The quilting and binding look fine to me.
    Connie

Very nice! So springy and fresh. You did a great job with the quilting!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13