Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Easy Quilter at quilt show.  Anyone have one? >

Easy Quilter at quilt show. Anyone have one?

Easy Quilter at quilt show. Anyone have one?

Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 PM

I have been following this thread as I have been interested in this frame also. I don't have the room for a long frame set up and thought this might work for me for that reason. I called the phone number on the Easy Frame web site and the lady said they retired and are not in business any more. I was so surprised because someone recently said they bought one at the Dallas show. I have been wondering if my husband could make one for me and wish I had printed out the "directions" section on their web site. Now it is gone from there. I also would like some detailed measurements, which was not on the web site. What do you all think about this idea? Do you think it is worth the effort?
Pat
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 PM

I have been following this thread as I have been interested in this frame also. I don't have the room for a long frame set up and thought this might work for me for that reason. I called the phone number on the Easy Frame web site and the lady said they retired and are not in business any more. I was so surprised because someone recently said they bought one at the Dallas show. I have been wondering if my husband could make one for me and wish I had printed out the "directions" section on their web site. Now it is gone from there. I also would like some detailed measurements, which was not on the web site. What do you all think about this idea? Do you think it is worth the effort? Also I would have to use the 5.1 version since my machine has an 11" harp.
Pat