Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Edit Craftsy order? >

Edit Craftsy order?

Edit Craftsy order?

Old 07-20-2016, 04:01 PM

Actually the customer service was not all that good if you want to change or cancel and order! Have to fill out lots of info, not just the order number and I know they are "big" and busy but someone to man a phone would be a great improvement! Ah, well, all done now!
Old 07-20-2016, 04:12 PM

I just did that with an order of thread. Got two spools of 3 different colors. I decided to keep them as I really love the colors and use it a lot.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
I have ordered twice from them but haven't made a mistake. Nice to know they have a good customer service and fast shipping.

i have been ordering from craftsy for many years and over that time i have had a few issues but they are second to none in customer service. every time i have had a problem they have been prompt to fix it. they have replaced orders with no cost to me. i would recommend craftsy any time for product and service. their number one satisfied customer.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie View Post
No, not doing a class, but I love the little pens for doing hexies and appliques. Enjoy your class!
I went to Joanns and used the fifty percent off coupon on Fons and Porter glue pen. I checked out some of the school supply sales but couldn't find any that really compare, just the chunky glue sticks. Was hoping I would find something else that would work, but this pen does have glue refills available and it looks like a pencil shape that should work nicely.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:44 PM

The same thing happened to me. The order put itself thru before I had decided what color threads I wanted. They cannot stop order but it can easily be sent back with them paying for postage. I am going to takr my credit card info out so it will not go ahead and order before I make final decision. For the reason of problem, they have a standard senrence saying it went thru without you clicking purchase.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
The same thing happened to me. The order put itself thru before I had decided what color threads I wanted. They cannot stop order but it can easily be sent back with them paying for postage. I am going to takr my credit card info out so it will not go ahead and order before I make final decision. For the reason of problem, they have a standard senrence saying it went thru without you clicking purchase.
Kind of odd that the purchase went through without approving the order. That's bad.
Old 07-22-2016, 01:21 PM

I don't store my credit card info with a merchant. I use PayPal and then I get to choose which credit card I want to use and my orders don't go through without my approval.