Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Embroidered full size quilt tops?

Help! Does anyone know where you can still order full size quilt tops to embroider? Hershner only has one design available now! :?:

Check on ebay, I have seen several on there, or you can order from Bucilla.

MaryMaxim, Jack Dempsey has blocks just get the right amount of packages and sew together. Bucilla makes some. That is the kind I always get.

We do quilting for people at our church and one of the ladies came in today and wanted to know where to get full size stamped tops. She doesn't want to sew blocks together, she wants a whole cloth top to embroider.

They used to be available at lots of places, but they are scarce now! :(

I haven't seen any full sized quilt tops to embrodier for years. Used to get them at Ben Franklin, but they have all gone out of business now.

I have only seen squares that you have to sew together, and even those are hard to find locally.

HobbyLobby has the squares, she could just have some sew it together for her before she starts her sewing. The queen and king size kits have to be seen together anyways. A store in Pennsylvania has them and they are the bucilla brand. My mother made 18 quilts by that method and all except the twin had to be pieced to a point, they dont come all together unless they are twin size. The store is called Goods and they are located in Amish Country where I am from.

We have a store in our area that has them but right now they are 20% off and going out of business. They had several different one's last week what are you looking for I could pick some up if tou want. PM me.