Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Enough already >

Enough already

Enough already

Old 04-06-2011, 03:49 AM

Here here!!! Please do not complain, I am just glad to have this site to visit, so its slower sometimes, big deal. I know everyone is doing the best they can to fix it. I just admire them totally for even doing this, as I am a complete novice at computers. Thanks to all who are working on this, I admire your expertise.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:52 AM

Ditto!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails
WOW Let's all hold hands, join in a circle and sing kumbya.....We all love it here. As lots have stated daily, most of us spend wayyyyyy tooo much time here, so obviously we love it, lol We're like "addicts" we go into a fit and become people we aren't when we can't get our "Board Fix" I always thought we could complain, but I was under the impression the complaints would pertain to our own "lack of quilting issues" not about issues with the Board or with each other. We have to agree to fight with all that's in us to make sure that NOTHING happens to end this board. I'll be brutally honest and say that you people on this board are my only quilting friends and without you, I seriously think I'd be in a bad way. So please let's not get upset with each other. I hope this doesn't sound stupid and you understand what I'm saying (((((Wendy)))))
I absolutely agree 100%...was trying to think how to say it!!! ( I do have say though that I have LOTS of "in Person"quilting friends too!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog
OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.
AMEN!
To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog
Old 04-06-2011, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by 3TreeFrog
OK people, enough already! The wonderful people are trying their best to fix this wonderful board, let's leave them alone and stop with this "it's slow", "it's taking too long" and "it's been a week already", "the link wasn't blue" and so on!

I am not one of the people trying to fix the board, however I am tired of the complaining! Even though all those things are bothering you, you did get on the board to complain! Stop the pressure and let them get their job done as best they can. Working on a computer is more complex than some people can imagine.

To those of you who are working to fix the board and I might add while it is up and running, I for one think that you are doing a wonderful job, I like the changes and appreciate what you have done for the board and in turn for us!

THANK YOU, YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

TreeFrog
AMEN!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:16 AM

Well since I found this site I spend more time here than actually sewing, so I have seen the slow down as a time to sew more. When these people put their time in VOLUNTARILY the least we should do is support them. Thanks Treefrog for voicing what a lot of us were thinking....My Mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say.....
Old 04-06-2011, 04:19 AM

Yes, thanks to those people who work hard to provide this site for us. I know it must be a burden at times. So to those who complain too much, buck up and deal with this for now. They are working as fast as they can to fine tune it for us.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 AM

Yes, thanks to those people who work hard to provide this site for us. I know it must be a burden at times. So to those who complain too much, buck up and deal with this for now. They are working as fast as they can to fine tune it for us.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:22 AM

Thankyou
Old 04-06-2011, 04:22 AM

OK everyone has an opinion and its good that we can state it here but lets keep in mind what this site is for, helping newbies, sharing experiences and showing off your beautiful work, this is my lifeline to quilting as i have no one to share with and i would hate to see it go away.. SO THAT BEING SAID,,, LET'S EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND QUILT SOMETHING... I love it here.