Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
EQ 5 vs EQ 6 >

EQ 5 vs EQ 6

EQ 5 vs EQ 6

Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by vicki reno
Originally Posted by amma
I think you will be very happy with it Vicki!!! I bet you will find it in your stocking, you HAVE been a good girl, haven't you??? :D:D:D
The very best!
Santa (Hubby) had better bring it or he won't be at the North Pole living it up, he will be in my garage freezing! LOL Hubby always waits until the last minute and I always get my shopping done by Thanksgiving.
LMBO :D:D:D:D:D
Well...you can always leave the window open to the EQ website...all the info filled out...and place his dinner plate in front of the monitor!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You MIGHT get it in time for Christmas Day then ;-)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:14 PM

Not a bad idea!
Old 12-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Power Poster

You can have as many downloads as you want for EQ6. I called and asked for more. Some differences from EQ5 to 6 is EQ5 has less printing options, it's difficult to write on the block as for creating patterns and I think border and layout are a tad more difficult to do. EQ5 does everything you need to redraft a block from a picture.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:43 PM

Bellaboo: please explain. Can you really request more downloads? Do they charge you? I'm real interested because I purchased EQ6 and I haven't downloaded it yet because we want to upgrade to Windows7 after the holidays and I didn't want to waste a download. Thanks for the info.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:46 PM

JanRN-If you call the 800 number for EQ or send them an email, they are VERY nice and helpful. I have EQ5 and was upgrading to EQ6 but lost my EQ5 login ID (desktop had crashed and wasn't able to download EQ5 with out the login and then thought "why open EQ6 if I can't download EQ5. I emailed them on a Saturday and had an answer by 10 AM Monday.