Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fabshophop

I've won 4 $10 gift certificates from the FabShopHops. I haven't had a lot of time to hop this time so I have only found around 25 bunnies so far. I better get busy.

I just want to spread the word about these guys. I also see their shop in not on this months hop.
    I got a $10 GC from fabricdreams.com...I was looking to get 1yd of fabric for $9.00 :roll: :roll: :roll: their shipping charge is $8.00...:x :x :x
    I emailed them, I guess they need my business so it was offered at $3.00 for parcel post LOL
    We all know that first class mail is packages/envelopes that are up to 13ozs @ 42 cents per oz. http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendm...tclassmail.htm

There is no way 1 yd of fabric weighs more than 13ozs

I'm glad I got that off my chest...WHEW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    I working through them...I did win a $10 GC last time..so its fun..Of course yes, I did spend more than that when I redeemed it (which is exactly what they wanted me to do) You know..shipping is SO high..you have to make it worth your while to pay the shipping. I didn't think about arguing with them and having them reduce the shipping- thats a good thought Fancy. They will always charge too much if they can get away with it I guess.

CRH
    Oops, posted in wrong place.

If I can't find it after a long time, I get frustrated and e-mail them for a hint. I just can't wade through the mass pf pages at some of the huge sites. I won a ten dollar gift certificate there once, and if you look through the old posts, there were some second place winners on the board.

I think the first few I did, there was a rule that it could be no more than six clicks from the frnot page, but now some are just buried.

What does the new purple balloons mean????? Does anyone know? Tha balloons are before the names of the sites on the list. How is everyone doing?

MissTami

I finally found 132 of those little bunnies -- enough to qualify for a grand prize. That was fun -- now let's see if my effort pays off!!

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    I think the balloons are for special sales. Different colors for different weeks. I wondered that too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTami
    What does the new purple balloons mean????? Does anyone know? Tha balloons are before the names of the sites on the list. How is everyone doing?

MissTami
    The balloons are for specials the shops are running.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Fabshophop is on again!
    Good luck everyone!

https://www.fabshophop.com/main.asp]https://www.fabshophop.com/main.asp[/url]
    Looks like FUN! TFS

Ok, I have them all, but if I got to MEMBERS AREA, sign in and then go to SHOPS NOT VISITED, it says I haven't gone to Quiltville Creations. I have clicked 3 times on that bunny....did the registration page, it came up saying it registered. I got the e-mail about it, but it doesn't say in the e-mail what shop it is.
    Strange, huh?

I too have completed all 180 but am having problems with the registration of the final web site of Quiltworld. I do not know what to do or how to let the shop hop people know. Any suggestions?

MissTami

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTami
    I too have completed all 180 but am having problems with the registration of the final web site of Quiltworld. I do not know what to do or how to let the shop hop people know. Any suggestions?

MissTami
    I wouldn't worry about it too much..you only have to do 130 to qualify for the grand prize, right???

That is true. I was just letting others know that I too was having the same problem as they were. How is everyone doing? I found some beautiful fabrics and some pretty good deals.

MissTami

Blog Entries
    I never can get through the darn thing without buying something...hmmmm, guess I'm the kind of sucker they are looking for right?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still only about half way through them anyway. I take entirely too long on each site poking around. :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    I have 4 left and I think I am going to let them sit! I just can't find em! Anyone get all of the bunnies yet?
    Loretta, I have them all. YIPPEE!! First time ever! lol

Patti...I do buy from some of the sites. I will add them to my list of favorties, then go back and nose around. When I'm looking for the bunny, I always go to Clearance Section and I'll also see if they offer Free Patterns too. I've found some really cool things! And yes, spent way too much money!

Ok, I just went back to Quiltville Creations, clicked on the bunny again and it's done. I went to Member Area, clicked on Shops NOT visited and it says I have visited them all.
    So, those that may have had problems like I did, go back and redo it and see if it gives you the credit for it now.

i can't for the life of me find the bunny at the cotton club #74

Go to ONLINE SHOPPING.
    Scroll down to DVDs and BOOKS
    It says BUNNY HERE.
    Once you get to the next page, click on DVDs and BOOKS...it will say BUNNY HERE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2