Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Farmer's Wife Quilt book? >

Farmer's Wife Quilt book?

Farmer's Wife Quilt book?

Old 10-07-2015, 06:52 PM

Yes OK, the Pony Club blocks are 8"..

For any of you that get the first book, I have the rotary cutting figures that I posted for the blocks that were given every week during the quilt along...There are no rotary cutting figures for the blocks in this book...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Yes OK, the Pony Club blocks are 8"..

For any of you that get the first book, I have the rotary cutting figures that I posted for the blocks that were given every week during the quilt along...There are no rotary cutting figures for the blocks in this book...
Oh, I have that book...haven't really looked into it yet........do you have those figures listed somewhere here? I think I would like them - that would spur me on!
Old 10-08-2015, 06:15 PM

PM your email address to me and I'll send them to you..I don't have them on this computer..H
Old 10-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Power Poster

All this talk has spurred me on to pulling out my CW blocks...have about 25 done..tonight I started cutting out pieces for the remaining blocks...when finished with that I can put away fabric mess and sew to my heart's content...I have had my sashing fabric and backing for ages so no excuse but to get her done....

Last edited by oksewglad; 10-08-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:04 PM

There are EQ CD's available for the original FW book. Also, there are lots of online groups and yahoo groups that you can sign up to follow for great advice for both books. Additionally Marti Michell has the acrylic templates and conversion charts available. If anyone is interested, I know of someone who has the templates, book and CD for sale, just send me a PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:17 PM

Having done Jane Stickle's quilt I am looking forward to more sampler blocks! I will buy the book next Social Security pay day![/QUOTE]

Kitsie, you say that you like Sampler quilts - have you seen Jennifer Chiaverini's books Sylvia's Bridal Sampler and The Loyal Union Sampler ? She has written the Elm Creek fiction books. The blocks are 6" and I am loving making them.