Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Favorite fabric seller at . . .

Favorite fabric seller at . . .

Etsy? Rate the fabric from it. Thanks!

Stitch Stash Diva! been a regular customer for years, they carry such bright beautiful things and I get my fabric in two days! I also have to give a shout out to Sew Crazy Austin, Tina has a good eye, she carries a very different variety than most, love Sew Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Austinite View Post
    Stitch Stash Diva! been a regular customer for years, they carry such bright beautiful things and I get my fabric in two days! I also have to give a shout out to Sew Crazy Austin, Tina has a good eye, she carries a very different variety than most, love Sew Crazy

Thanks! I was getting overwhelmed, to say the list. My cart is maxed out so I decided if anyone responds and I have something saved from their recommendations, I would keep and delete the others! Until next time, that is, when there might be more responses by then!

Oh, out of all the zillions of vendors I had Stitch Stash Diva in my cart!

My favorites are LittleMooseFabrics and PinkysCotton. Liza at LittleMoose carries beautiful organic cotton remnants that are generated from her baby bedding items. I've ordered remnants as small as a fat quarter and as large as a 8" x 60" strip - all at incredibly low prices with super-fast shipping. Marcie at PinkysCotton has made some wonderful suggestions when I've written to her that I'm making a specific project and am looking for a particular color that I haven't been able to find. She'll send samples and carries some beautiful Australian fabrics in addition to a wide assortment of other fabrics. Also very fast shipping. I've ordered from both of these shops numerous times and they're the first place I go to when I'm browsing or in actual need of something. (Oh - and I'm not affiliated with either of them.)
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.