Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free motion quilting invention

Have no idea's for you sorry but if you ever need people for testing would LOVE to try it. If it can get me free motion quilting I'd be your first customer

My DH has 7 patent plaques on the wall for inventions when he was in the nuclear business. He says if he were to invent anything else, and wanted someone else to market it, he would write everything down and mail it to himself before mailing it to a company. That way you have proof that it was your idea before it was sent to the company. Do not open the invention envelope that you mail to yourself. Just a thought and it is much cheaper than a patent. They are very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by lea1 View Post
    Hi, I have an invention and do not know what steps to take to get it out there. Quilters are very inventive. Is there anyone out there that could give me some help. I believe this will be a product many will be able to use. I need some direction first.
    Thank you. Leanne

Try "The Shark Tank" : ) I LOVE that show!!! (or get in touch with the lady who does QVC)

I just heard of something that may help....go to www.kickstarter.com & see what that's all about!

Blog Entries
    We have a Dragons Den in the UK, where wealthy entrepreneurs put up the funding for new business ventures. Perhaps you should try and get such a sponsor to help you. I am sure it will fly off the shelves and I will be in the queue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2