Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FW sewing machine and Table at Yard Sale

Quote Originally Posted by paulswalia View Post
    Gosh, nn2stiches, you are being a little harsh. Let's enjoy didi's good fortune and accept that we weren't part of the negotiations so we can only access the outcome, not the actions. DIDI - enoy your new machine. I love mine.
    No apology from me. Guess my view of the written word comes from MANY years of being an investigator for the State. I still say it was wrong. She inadvertently left out some important facts the first time, then, when getting negative feedback, changes her story. That's how I see it. There's always two sides to every story.

Blog Entries
    Not meaning to stir the pot, but...........why did you have to meet in the gro store parking lot, why wasn't the wife with him? Couldn't this have been taken care of in front of the wife? I'm a little dissapointed in all the congratulations from this board. The way I see it, the only winner here is the dude with the $50.00 in his pocket, if you can call him a winner. JMO Perhaps I am missing something. If so, please accept my apology.

Blog Entries
    This can be a very Harsh & Critical Board at times . Perhaps we should all back up & remember .Do unto other as you would want them to do for YOU. Don't be so quick to judge & use harsh words. They can never be taken back & forgotten. Hope Everyone has a nice day
    Old Quilters never die they just go to pieces.!!!!!!I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2