Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Gratitude-Why do you appreciate Quilting Board? >

Gratitude-Why do you appreciate Quilting Board?

Gratitude-Why do you appreciate Quilting Board?

Old 09-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
For me, this board has been a source of inspiration, education, encouragement, knowledge, reassurance, laughter and friendship. Every day I learn something new, see a project I'd like to do one day or find a link to a fabulous website. The amount I have learned in the past couple of months has been incredible.
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! I can't believe how much I have learned from everyone - from techniques I haven't tried to gadgets that make quilting easier. Everyone's generosity is amazing! Thank you.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 AM

I agree with all the good things already said about the Board. My life is richer (and my quilting is improved) because of all the super members and moderators here. It would be a boreing day without the Board.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:46 AM

Location: Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters

Friendship, inspiration, information, feedback. I love you guys!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:47 AM

I asked so many questions on this board when I started quilting. I got wonderful answers and I honestly couldnt have done this on my own. I am so happy that I have a place to go to find out what to do in any situation. The pictures and tutorials are fantastic. So much inspiration here. I cant live without it.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:15 PM

I am fairly new to the QB but have been given so much information. Thanks to all for all you do. Love to read all the news and look at all the beautiful work desplayed here.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:26 PM

Even though I have quilted for many years, I have gained so much in knowledge and find that I can't wait for the next days Quilt Board to reach my computer. You ladies and gents have given me much more than I can ever return. Thanks again for showing all your beautiful quilts and helpful ideas.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by kaysue4 View Post
I am so thankful for this Board because I am just on my first quilt and because of everything I am learning on here, it is making it seem so easy.
People cannot believe that this is my first quilt.
Thanks to all of you and the ones that started this Board.
I so agree with Kaysue4. I too am working on my first quilting projects. The sharing of information and pictures, as well as the support and friendliness of board members makes it a great place for learning so much.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Power Poster

I love all the information that helps me learn more, all the swaps that challenge me to keep going, the interaction with nice people from all parts of the globe, the pictures to enjoy for inspiration, always looking forward to checking the links, and well just everything. Thank You!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 04:11 PM

It's always nice to find a group of people with like interests BUT to find people who are helpful, encouraging, caring and soooo well informed. . . That's amazing. I have learned so many neat thing, I couldn't begin to pick favorites. Thanks to all of you for being out there.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by callen View Post
I second this statement. This QB is the most amazing, helpful, inspirational, thoughtful place anywhere on the internet & a lot of that comes from the moderators who share their time etc. to help those of us who need the help.
The members are the best. I have received so much help from this board that I cannot count the number of times I have been stuck with a problem or whatever & someone here always comes thru for me (& I am sure for many others). Thank you doesn't seem to quite fit the bill but a huge thank you comes from me. The highlight of my day is to check the QB. We, as members owe a huge debt of gratitude to those who are generous with their expertise & I too, hope to reciprocate to others. THANK YOU ALL.
Can't agree more. I've learned something new almost every day, and need my daily "fix" of QB. I now have 3 vintage machines, one computerized new one, and an embroidery machine, as well as my own "den" to sew in since retiring. Never in a 100 years would I have figured this was my passion. I feel blessed every day to see the posts and learn even more. Thanks so much to all.