Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Guess what I'm doing! >

Guess what I'm doing!

Guess what I'm doing!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:38 AM

Sew Happy for you Linda ! Have fun and enjoy that new space/machine that you're aquired!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Power Poster

Congratulations and how wonderful to sit in your new room and envision all the space to fill. Send pictures when done :)
Pull out the manual and start reading through to become familiar with your machine and then try each step. Just thrilled for you!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:18 AM

Congratulations! You will love it!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:26 AM

Ok. I don't want to offend you or make you think I think you're stupid, but I just have to ask. Is your walking foot supposed to clickedy clack? The reason I ask is....when I got my new machine, that's exactly what my walking foot did. Couldn't figure out why, but didn't think it was probably supposed to. Even asked when I went in for lessons. No one elses did that. Then one day I was using it and suddenly realized I didn't have the little thingy hooked on the needle screw like it was supposed to be. It no longer clickedy clacks! I felt really dumb, but then I realized hardly anything that anyone does has not been done by someone else. Anyway, congrats on your new machine and room! You are going to love having your own space! :thumbup:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:29 AM

Congratulations! That is wonderful, a lot of work, but think of the finished product. I am green with envy.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:32 AM

Fantastic!Enjoy I live in mine
Old 11-15-2010, 09:36 AM

I think you have given me a great idea, I can move my sewing menagerie to another room to get organized and when I can't stand that room any longer I'll move back to the clean room. yea. I think it will work if I can figure how to get the furniture to move on it's own. Can't do it anymore.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:42 AM

LOL Judy (judewill), I haven't used mine yet to hear it go clickety clack, I have only heard other peoples sound like that. When I am ready to try mine out, rest assurred I will have manual in hand with pictures at the ready.
I'm totally NOT a hi-tech person, so I'll be easing my way into this. LOL. Hugs and smiles, Linda
Old 11-15-2010, 12:19 PM

That is so wonderful Linda! Congratulations! Having a room just to sew and store your things in is so nice no matter how big it is.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by wildyard
LOL Judy (judewill), I haven't used mine yet to hear it go clickety clack, I have only heard other peoples sound like that. When I am ready to try mine out, rest assurred I will have manual in hand with pictures at the ready.
I'm totally NOT a hi-tech person, so I'll be easing my way into this. LOL. Hugs and smiles, Linda
Mine was really making a racket a couple months ago and all at once got quiet for a few stitches and then noisy again and quiet again...I watched and it was sticking up in the air..not moving down with the needle. I took it off and looked it over, put it back on, did the same thing....took it off and put a drop of oil in the mechanism part and worked it back and forth with my finger then placed it back on and it's been working ever since! Still clickety clack, but works up and down!

Congrats on the new room!! You will love it!