Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone ever...ordered from Fabric.com >

Has anyone ever...ordered from Fabric.com

Has anyone ever...ordered from Fabric.com

Old 04-04-2017, 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by Austinite View Post
They had better service before Amazon bought them out imo. They have an amazing selection. Took forever to ship my order and I got a giant hole in the middle of yardage that customer services didn't take seriously. Another order took over a week to ship and was missing an item... I gave up. My experiences on fabric.com seem to have been the exception rather than the rule. Several people have never had an issue, maybe I have bad luck LOL. I've heard good things about equilters and thousands of bolts.
I didn't know they had been bought by Amazon. I have had good luck with them in the past...
Old 04-04-2017, 03:38 AM

This is my go to company for all my NFL fabric. It's the only company that stock all the team. Great company. Never have I been disappointed.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:38 AM

I recently ordered one yard each of two sale fabrics from them for the first time. I received the order in less than a week. Both packages had a sticker on it that said that they were from the end of the bolt. When I measured them, one fabric had an extra 11 inches, and the other fabric had an extra 33 inches for free!!! I felt like buying a lottery ticket.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:46 AM

Love them. Great service and great quality fabric. Also love Hancocks of Paducah!
Old 04-04-2017, 06:24 AM

I buy from them and have never had a problem with the quality of the fabric and have received my orders in less than a week.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:44 AM

I have ordered fabric from them multiple times. The last time I purchased 3 fabric panels. One of the panels looked as though the scissors chewed up the cut edge, and it destroyed the edge of the panel, making it useless. The fact that a salesperson knowingly sent me a ruined panel bothered me and I haven't shopped there again.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:59 AM

I've ordered from them for years - more than a decade, and seldom had any issues. I don't notice service changing now that Amazon is involved - for me it's always been hassle-free. I love it when I get those end of bolt "jackpot!" stickers - as JENNR8R describes, I've occasionally gotten almost a full yard for free!

One order, I ordered a yard of a certain fabric and received an email saying it was out of stock but they had everything else. When I got my package, they'd found two half-yard cuts of the fabric I wanted and included them in my order, but did not charge me for that fabric at all. I thought that was really good service, and I was able to use the two half-yard cuts just fine for my project.

They are often the best price I can find for Auriful thread.

Prices have gone up over the years, and the free shipping has gotten less generous over the years too, but I think that's pretty much true everywhere.

I really try to avoid going onto that site, to be honest. Too many tempting goodies, and I already have enough fabric on hand to last the rest of my life. Sometimes I can't resist browsing the New Arrivals, though...
Old 04-04-2017, 07:44 AM

I have ordered Minky from them. Very satisfied.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:50 AM

I have ordered many times and always been pleased.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:47 AM

I ordered two 2-yard pieces of quilting fabric. Received two 2-yard pieces of dressmaker fabric - black lurex and black satin. Sent a quick email and they apologized, said they would send the correct items immediately and please keep the incorrect order. The correct items arrived within 3 days. Now what I'm going to do with black lurex, I have no idea.