Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone used this? >

Has anyone used this?

Has anyone used this?

Old 09-03-2010, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Nanjun
Is there a tute or video about this tool?
Yes there is @ Missouri Star Quilt and there is a video under the advertisement look at deal of the day.If I am wrong then go to the video page and look up Dresden block or flower and they give a demo there. THere are a lot of videos there.I love this site and no matter what you order the shipping is a FLAT 5.00 :thumbup:

Let me kniow if you find it ok. If not I just got an email asking me to forward the deal to email addresses so I could email it to you if you PM me with your email But thatis up to you since you don't really kniow me you may not want to do that.

but let me know if you find it OK? :D
Old 09-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Berta48
Yes there is @ Missouri Star Quilt and there is a video under the advertisement look at deal of the day.If I am wrong then go to the video page and look up Dresden block or flower and they give a demo there. THere are a lot of videos there.I love this site and no matter what you order the shipping is a FLAT 5.00 :thumbup:

Let me kniow if you find it ok. If not I just got an email asking me to forward the deal to email addresses so I could email it to you if you PM me with your email But thatis up to you since you don't really kniow me you may not want to do that.

I posted the link up above.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Originally Posted by Berta48

I posted the link up above.
ooopsy sorry :oops: Thanks for posting that. :thumbup:
Old 09-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Power Poster

Darn!! I missed it- went to the site right after midnight and they were sold out!
You must have taken mine hahhahaha
Looks like a great tool :D
Old 09-03-2010, 06:12 PM

I have this ruler and love it. Had to look all over to find it on the internet. Saw it at one of my quilt camps.

Carole
Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Darn!! I missed it- went to the site right after midnight and they were sold out!
You must have taken mine hahhahaha
Looks like a great tool :D
That is strange because aI got an email today asking me to forward the special to friends.Sorry you missed it :thumbdown:
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 PM

Sounds like a dream to me. I have a roll of friction tape that I have on EVERY one of my rulers. I cut it crosswise and place it about every 2 or 3 inches. Stops the ruler from slipping, and it is clear so you don't even know it is there. Also good for those cones to hold the thread in place in storage. I don't have the label, or could tell you what it is actually called. Great stuff - no adhesive, you can remove it and move it to another ruler or whatever without a problem