Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Have you ever >

Have you ever

Have you ever

Old 05-27-2022, 05:41 AM

This store is a mere five miles from my house! I'm in that store often. They have a HUGE selection, but be sure to sign up for the newsletter to get discount coupons. And you MUST show the coupon on your phone if you shop in the store, they will not offer you any discounts even if they are currently running one. Read the advertisements carefully. I usually buy on site, but about a month ago, I ordered online and prepaid with the intention of picking up in person to make my visit more efficient. When I got home, I measured the fabrics and one was clearly the end of the bolt, had a big hole, and was about 10 inches shy of my order. I built in a half yard extra for mistakes and cutting, so it wasn't a problem, but I did feel as though they should have told me. I decided not to make an issue of it. If you do order online, check all your fabric as soon as you get it. The other issue is that they have thousands of fat quarters stacked along the upper shelves, which is fantastic if your are looking for bits for applique. The problem is that the flourescent lights in the ceiling bleach and discolor the folded edges. If you are at the store and decide to buy fat quarters, unfold them to check for damage. I've also found some that are a bit smaller than a fat quarter when unfolded. I've told them about this problem, but they have not made any changes to address it, so buyer beware! Overall I highly recommend them. Finally, they have lots of young teenage girls working there with a high turnover rate. They know nothing about quilting, so don't expect to get any advice.