Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
have you tried?? >

have you tried??

have you tried??

Old 12-27-2015, 04:27 PM

I was a charter member of QCA, and am still a subscriber, mostly to get the free membership in QNNtv, but the last couple of years, I have been to busy with other things to watch Quilt Out Loud, which was my favorite QNN show, so I'm planning to drop QCA as well.
Old 12-27-2015, 11:27 PM

careful how you pay even through paypal because if you don,t want to renew there QNN membership they,ll still go to paypal and charge your card even if you didn,t want too renew ,i had problems with Qnntv.com charging my card till paypal help me remove them for me and gave me back my charge money
Old 12-29-2015, 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=VaQuiltgal;7413554 - I belonged to Quilting Club of America several years ago but never felt I got my money's worth. Finally canceled & they gave me my money back. Seemed like a good deal but never could get the videos to work right and contacting them was frustrating. Don't know anything about them now.[/QUOTE]

Like VaQuiltgal, I belonged to QC of America and also felt it was not worth the money. The JoAnn's discount only applies to regular priced items and since I always use coupons, didn't get any benefit. Likewise, contacting them was a nightmare...weeks of no response and the phone # never worked.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:43 PM

I agree with the earlier poster. You can get everything for free on line now. You can even get quilting magazines on zino for free - I get it free through my public library account.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Banned

If you are really wanting to get QNN-TV you don't need to get
a subscription to QCA to get it.

Found the following and thought I would shareQNNTV
Old 01-01-2016, 05:33 PM

even tho they advertise over 500 videos there were only 7 shows that offered free videos and there was as many as 12 lessons to make a quilt with each lesson being a separate video. All others were charged individually mostly $5.99 per one video. $7.99 monthly for all videos. Could get pretty costly, even tho QCA's perks are non-existent and service is lousy, you still get access to QNNTV for $30 annually. Still weighing, not satisfied with Youtube, so many are hard to understand, short usually just a few minutes, advertising a product they're selling, or old or outdated. I have bought several tutes on Craftsy but I have been burned even by those as you don't know till you've paid if it's repeats of something you already know. Beginning to think I'm just hard to please. lol
Old 01-01-2016, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by sassysews2 View Post
even tho they advertise over 500 videos there were only 7 shows that offered free videos and there was as many as 12 lessons to make a quilt with each lesson being a separate video. All others were charged individually mostly $5.99 per one video. $7.99 monthly for all videos. Could get pretty costly, even tho QCA's perks are non-existent and service is lousy, you still get access to QNNTV for $30 annually. Still weighing, not satisfied with Youtube, so many are hard to understand, short usually just a few minutes, advertising a product they're selling, or old or outdated. I have bought several tutes on Craftsy but I have been burned even by those as you don't know till you've paid if it's repeats of something you already know. Beginning to think I'm just hard to please. lol
Nah, just hoarding money for more fabric, like the rest of us dear.....