Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HELP! I need more of this fabric

HELP! I need more of this fabric

I'm hoping some of you can help me. I'm looking for Fabric Traditions Silhouette fabric #0505 to complete a project. I originally bought it at JoAnn's a few weeks ago but they are out. I can't find it online or at any of the LQS close to me. I need another yard. Here's a photo of the fabric.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

Would your Joanns be willing to check with some of the other Joanns in the area?
    Heather

Blog Entries
    I am checking at my joanns here in Waco. I work there part time but don't remember. will let you know
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

Blog Entries
    Is that line one of the ones you can only find at Joann's, or is it mass-marketed to everyone? There is a LQS in my area that is carrying a line of fabrics in those colors, but I don't know if she has that exact same print. If it's a mass-market line, I can run over there and look. Or, I can give you the phone number and Susan, the owner, will be able to tell you if she has it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggiemom View Post
    Would your Joanns be willing to check with some of the other Joanns in the area?
    I checked the two in my area but neither one had any more. They didn't have it online either.
    Margaret

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

I can check at my Joann tomorrow when I go to work

Thanks for all your help but I think I have the problem solved. I finally emailed Fabric Traditions to see if they could help. I got a relpy from them that this pattern had been discontinued but the very nice lady who sent the email said she found a yard in the office and offered to send it to me. Since they don't sell to individuals, she just asked if I would post the finished product to their Facebook page. Of course, I happily agreed to that. Great customer service on their part. I got an answer to my email in just a few hours.
    Margaret

Color's a bit different, but this is a starting point.

Teresa

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks for the link. I checked Hancock's but didn't find it. Fabric Traditions lists the description as yellow so this is probably the same fabric. If FT doesnt' work out I'll check with Hancock's.
    Margaret

Glad you solved your problem but FYI for everyone. If you bought fabric at Joanns and your store doesn't have anymore they will get it from the wharehouse as long as you have your recipet which contains the product number on it. I now pin my recipet to scraps of fabric from that trip and pin it to my cork board. Then when i finish the project i toss the reciept out.....or because i just fell in love with the fabric and need more (just in case) I go buy more LOL

Awe, wish I could help, it's beautiful fabric!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

I have that fabric! I was going to go and see how much I have but I see you already found it.....
    Marilyn

Blog Entries
    Margaret so happy to see you found it by checking with the fabric company. Hope we see your finished project soon!
    Joyce

Four things you can't recover: The stone.....after the throw. The word......after its said. The occasion.....after its missed. The time......after its gone

Good luck with your project and nice customer service from Fabric Traditions.

I just saw some yesterday at Joanne's in Fort Worth, Texas. It was the store at Ridgemar. Go on line and see if you can find it there. Hope this helps.

i saw it in walmart port orange flordia suzieQ

Quote Originally Posted by mbake View Post
    I have that fabric! I was going to go and see how much I have but I see you already found it.....
    Same here, I have a piece of it too but, glad you found some!
    Bootsie