Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help, looking for a wreath pattern wall hanging!! >

Help, looking for a wreath pattern wall hanging!!

Help, looking for a wreath pattern wall hanging!!

Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Power Poster

Default Help, looking for a wreath pattern wall hanging!!

Last year I found this really cool wreath pattern, it looked like it was in a window with the night sky and lots of snowflake buttons sewn on. For some reason I thought it was in my McCall's magazine from last year but it is not in there. Have all the fabric bought, the several different greens for the wreath, the background which is dark fabric with little white dots looking like it is snowing, the brown for the window frame and lots of snowflake buttons, but no pattern If anyone can remember seeing this pattern in a magazine, I would be so happy. Thanks so much. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Power Poster

Merry Christmas to you too. Sorry, it doesn't sound familiar. If I see a pattern I like, I write the information down and send myself an e-mail. Usually that does the trick.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:29 AM

I googled wreath quilt wall hanging and got lots of sites. Hope you find something you are happy with.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:21 PM

Try doing a Google image search, for wreath wall hanging.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:59 AM
mem

I'm sorry no one has been able to help you with this. Sounds darling...would love to see it. When you find the pattern, would you please share the source?
Old 12-14-2013, 04:53 AM

I tried to locate it for you as well and came up empty. I hope someone finds it for you. It sounds very pretty.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Power Poster

Just can't imagine what I did with the magazine, to say the least, not too happy with myself.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:44 PM

Is this it? If it is, they don't have the pattern online but you can order the magazine it's in.
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/quick..._Quilt_Pattern
Old 12-16-2013, 04:48 AM
Power Poster

Karen, thank you so much for finding the pattern, really excited!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:06 AM
mem

Whew, glad someone finally found it. And it is neat...but huge. I'm not sure why it's a "quick quilt" unless it's all fused and perhaps machine appliqued.

Last Dec. I started a digital subn to that magazine because I wanted the cover pattern (penguin with hearts). They started the subn with the following issue, though, and would not backdate it and give me the Dec-Jan issue as part of my subn. I was-and still am-so annoyed that I refused to buy it separately . Someday I'll run across it; by then maybe I'll have time to make both patterns-certainly haven't had time this year.

That's a huge wall hanging and I'm in an rv, so I think I'd just make one of the wreaths with the window, starry sky, and snowflakes. Something to think about anyway.

Sorry you couldn't find your magazine and had to ask for help on here, but I'm glad to have seen the picture of the finished hanging . You must have put your magazine in a nice, safe place...were you carrying it around with you when you were buying the appropriate fabrics? Hope you find it soon!