Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Hinterberg Quilting Rack >

Hinterberg Quilting Rack

Hinterberg Quilting Rack

Old 06-30-2023, 12:27 AM

Default Hinterberg Quilting Rack

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I was browsing online looking for any information on the older models of Hinterberg quilting frames and found a post on your site for instructions on how to put together the quilting frame. Unfortunately once I joined after many efforts to fill in the required symbols
shown, I lost the post altogether and now can't find it. I have a frame but parts of it were thrown out by a revengeful spouse. I don't know what was thrown out so if I could find a picture of it or instructions even on how to put it together it would help. It was bought for my daughter with "other needs" to learn to quilt. I bought it second hand with no instructions. I have 2 stands, one long pole connected with the other pole with the backer cloth and one strange looking T-stick perhaps to heist the pole higher (I have no clue). Willing to pay for instructions and parts needed to complete the frame. Will provide pictures later as it is currently at my daughter's home. Many thanks!
Old 06-30-2023, 03:35 AM

Help with assembly of Hinterberg Homestead 29 " standing quilt frame. - Quiltingboard Forums

Hope this helps.
Old 06-30-2023, 09:53 PM

Thank you so much and yes it does help a lot! Willing to pay so please let me know. I searched all over for hours looking for this manual. The stands I have are a little fancier but basically the same idea. Feel so lucky to have you respond to my post!
Old 07-01-2023, 02:31 AM

I have no idea what parts are missing from your stand or how to make them...I simply found the post I thought you were looking for. Perhaps a local handyman skilled in woodworking would be your best bet for making the parts you are in need of.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:48 PM

Default Hinterberg

Originally Posted by lindaschipper View Post
I have no idea what parts are missing from your stand or how to make them...I simply found the post I thought you were looking for. Perhaps a local handyman skilled in woodworking would be your best bet for making the parts you are in need of.
No problem didn't get the picture downloaded of the piece of one I own and think it will be hard to find parts for this style Hinterberg frame in any case. Most I can do is just buy another. The manual pdf you sent was great as far as seeing basically the parts "I" am missing and how to put one together. I had asked in my message for any who might own a manual and or parts thinking someone knew the website to a manual or to "order" from or someone had "parts" they might sell. I didn't effectively clarify my intention my apologies. Hope your 4th is safe and if you own pets not so noisy!