Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How do you get the free pattern download for this quilt? >

How do you get the free pattern download for this quilt?

How do you get the free pattern download for this quilt?

Old 10-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Power Poster

I know I don't need the pattern to make it. That is not my purpose of having the pattern.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:24 AM

Onebyone,
Did you ever get the pattern to download yet? I did and even printed out a full copy. I had to go to the web site and log in as I am already a member of allpeoplequilt. And finally after I saved a copy to my flash drive I got a full scale copy to print off from that. If you like you can pm me with your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you. But FYI the same thing that happened to you happened to me as well so I just said "heck with this" and went directly to web site. Got that puppy saved for ever growing bucket list!
Old 10-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Power Poster

If you have a ruler that has the degrees of 30, 45, and 60 you can make your triangles from that. Just line it up from the inch line as to how big you want to make it.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:52 AM

onebyone this quilt was just debutted at Quilt Market in Houston last week in Valori Wells booth. My guess is that the pattern will be posted up real soon since her new fabric line was shown at market. I would check back. It is a beauty. I saw this quilt in pics from her booth and wanted it also.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:15 AM

If you go to Valerie Wells blog, and click on the free pattern link, it takes you to the Robert Kaufman site for the fabric collection, which says isn't available until November. So my guess is that the pattern will be available, when the fabric is, later in November.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:57 AM

Worked half way for me. Downloaded, but only the full-page picture of the quilt. No info, measurements or anything else. It's a puzzle...
Old 10-30-2014, 10:02 AM

This looks like a pattern that would be easy peasy with the Tri-Recs rulers. The side pieces are half of the whole triangle used in the body of the quilt. Yep, a variation on 1000 pyramids.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:04 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by KyStitcher View Post
Onebyone,
Did you ever get the pattern to download yet? I did and even printed out a full copy. I had to go to the web site and log in as I am already a member of allpeoplequilt. And finally after I saved a copy to my flash drive I got a full scale copy to print off from that. If you like you can pm me with your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you. But FYI the same thing that happened to you happened to me as well so I just said "heck with this" and went directly to web site. Got that puppy saved for ever growing bucket list!

I don't know how you knew to go to allpeoplequilt to get the pattern. I sent you a pm.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I don't know how you knew to go to allpeoplequilt to get the pattern. I sent you a pm.

Michael Miller fabrics also has 2 similar quilts on their free patterns page:
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/...tpatterns.html

look at "Park Slope Triangles" and "prism"
Old 10-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Power Poster

The Prism quilt is identical, just different size triangles. I guess if the patterns are free anyone can slap their name on it. LOL