• How many quilts on your 'to do' list? >
  • How many quilts on your 'to do' list?

• How many quilts on your 'to do' list?

Old 09-10-2011, 07:21 AM

TMTC-too many to count
    Old 09-10-2011, 07:31 AM

I have a bucket list for my bucket list, and needless to say UFO's
    Old 09-10-2011, 07:40 AM

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count.
    Old 09-10-2011, 07:49 AM

Well as a pattern designer I have many quilt patterns to make. I design more than I make. I am a fabric collector. But I also collect patterns. I have all types of quilt patterns. I have a lot of magazines as well that I am planning to weed out. So Yes I have many to do quilts. Some will get done others won't and they will change over the years. I do what I Love!
    Old 09-10-2011, 07:51 AM

I have a huge pile of unfinished projects...I feel like I have sewing ADD. I will start one and then when I reach a roadblock I put it aside and start another and the process keeps repeating... So now I have a huge pile of unfinished projects and a whole bunch of new ones I want to start. I'm really trying to make myself go back to older unfinished ones before starting new projects, but the thrill of starting a new quilt is hard to say No to lol. I am currently working on the Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Block of the Week challenge so I at least make some progress on ONE quilt steadily!
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:00 AM

My to-do list is at 13 - my bucket list goes on and on and on and on ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :)
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:02 AM

Since I make only scrap quilts and already have tubs of pieces already cut, I can sew up a quilt quickly. The patterns, I keep in my head. Sometimes I even change horses in midstream.
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:03 AM

I have so many on my bucket list that I will never be able to complete them. However, I have 3 1/2 to finish by Christmas. Hopefully I will get the 1/2 done this weekend.
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:17 AM

Right now I have eight quilts lined up to make. They are in $4 plastic boxes with handles that lock(Walmart), each in different stages of material collectioning being put together. I also keep the pattern in the box too. When all the materials are collected, the quilt gets made and in between with left over material from the previous quilt, I cut strips, squares and etc for future scrappy quilts. I keep these in plastic zip bags. I just finished sewing 25blocks of 11 inch squares for a string quilt, all left over from scraps. Part of the reason for the left over scraps is because I alway buy a little more than what is needed for a quilt, it is better to have too much than too little. Lesson learned here.
    IdahoSandy
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:24 AM

:thumbup: I have so many quilts started that it isn't funny :mrgreen: It is like I get board just sewing one so I have several going all the time. I get them to where they just need boarders and just stop. I have a mind block on sewing the boards which are the easy part I think. When I get them done I hang them and cover them with plastic until I decide who should get them. If I had to write a list of how many I have started YIKES I would have a never ending list. Not good but fun lololol :lol: