Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How much of the thread do u read? >

How much of the thread do u read?

How much of the thread do u read?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin
When a topic interests you do you read the entire thread that goes with it????? ..........there again just curious! :lol:
Yes. When you don't read the whole topic you miss questions and answers already given and you ask the same question that has been asked and answer further down in the topic.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
When a topic interests you do you read the entire thread that goes with it????? ..........there again just curious! :lol:
Yes. When you don't read the whole topic you miss questions and answers already given and you ask the same question that has been asked and answer further down in the topic.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 01-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Google Goddess

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 01-14-2011, 02:25 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Absolutely agree with this. If something interests me and especially if I want to ask a question, I read every post to see if the information is already there, for example regarding where to find a pattern. I think this is a courtesy to the other posters as well, otherwise it seems to me as if I'm ignoring them. ;)
Old 01-14-2011, 02:31 AM

Exactly! Couldn't have written the response better myself :)

Debbie in Austin

Originally Posted by k3n
Absolutely agree with this. If something interests me and especially if I want to ask a question, I read every post to see if the information is already there, for example regarding where to find a pattern. I think this is a courtesy to the other posters as well, otherwise it seems to me as if I'm ignoring them. ;)
Old 01-14-2011, 04:29 AM

I do if its something that Iam really interested in.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:04 AM

Not when they're as long as this one unless I'm really really interested. Although I must admit that Story Time has me reading every word. Sometimes laughing aloud. If you haven't read it, look it up. We're writing the world's greatest mystery novel ever written by a group of amatures. It's pretty funny and I don't think we're even staying in the same century sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot to tell you, you can add to the story too, anyone can. Just be sure and go to the last page.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:56 AM

I look for pictures...I don't read alot. I especially like the old machines and go backwards in lost51's thread quite often