Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How would you quilt this?

Quote Originally Posted by patti p View Post
    I love the pattern and colors, where might I find the pattern? With instructions I am still new to quilting I have not done curves yet but would love to try.
    Patti p, this is an optical illusion making it look like there are curves but it is all straight lines. Try this site for the pattern http://www.fonsandporter.com/article...40_quilt_block.

Quote Originally Posted by patti p View Post
    I love the pattern and colors, where might I find the pattern? With instructions I am still new to quilting I have not done curves yet but would love to try.
    Thats the beauty of this pattern! It actually DOES NOT have curves! :P It only "appears" after the 2 blocks are joined together row by rows!Beautiful job BTW
    The man who speaks the truth is always at ease

Wondering how you quilted this quilt? I'm where you were a few years ago. Very beautiful.

Super Member quiltingshorttimer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
    With the white background, I would go with white thread. I'd ask to see their all over designs and pick one with swirls. You quilt came out lovely. That pattern has been on my bucket list for a while. Love the white w/ batiks.
    I totally agree with Paper Princess on both thread color and a swirly edge-to-edge. VERY pretty quilt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2