Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am most inspired...

Yes. it's a patchwork jacket, machined quilted and I couched metallic yarn on top.

Here is the pattern I used.

http://www.rag-merchant.com/proddetail.php?prod=RM076&PHPSESSID=302c3ad17bc4181fcaaecd032f2e2881

I was a pm (3-11) nurse for many years & worked my share of nights (11-7) too. Then I worked days for many years after that. Now that I'm retired I find myself falling back into my pm persona - I get a second wind after supper & can sew or read into the wee hours of morning. Or just sit on the deck in the dark watching the stars. I guess everyone has their own internal rhythm & that must be mine. I makemyself get up at 7:30 though no matter what. It is soooo awesome being retired!

I am looking forward to the day I retire. I am truly a morning person! Sometimes I'm a little late for work because I start playing with my fabric and lose track of time then have to run for the train. :cry: Oh well, what's a girl to do. I can't help myself.

Banned
    :) :?: Yes we all need inspiration and there's LOTS here. I'm going back to my Dresden Plate Quilt which I'm FMotioning Swirls and loops on the sections. I Love it . But for now I'm here and have a bit of Quilter's Block like Writer's Block sooooo don't know when I'll be back round to it. I'm new at FM but I love going forwards,Backwards ,sideways and these swirls I do are lovely and I really don't have to mark it or think about it just GO.. And Enjoy it. When am I inspired ,Never can tell Books and Nature makes me want to do an ART quilt somedays. Anything Goes these days and with quilting it can be done a gillion ways!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2