Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I found something strange today.... >

I found something strange today....

I found something strange today....

Old 02-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Power Poster

There is actually a BOTTOM under all those stacks??? :shock:
Old 02-16-2011, 06:38 AM

Thanks for the giggle... parts of my studio floor have been lost while I downsize.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:39 AM

Lost a floor, I hate to tell you, I loose the room at times. I have so much material that I can't find space for it. My DH built me all kinds of space but my filing is all out of sorts. I start using one thing and go to about 50 others thinking that it might look better. Oh for life without ADD
Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 AM

That is so true and funny
Old 02-16-2011, 06:41 AM

This thread turned into more fun than I thought. I had new carpet put in here end of last year, and it still looks brand new. My floor won't stay that way....And bTW OWN is showing his show on fabric hoarders again . Look it up. SHe has lots of repeats. Seems her network is not making what she thought but I bet she adds more shows soon . Just wanted to say....only the two rooms for selling and sewing are covered at times, the rest of the house is super. YOuc an ask Grannyp70 or Joanieu. ROFL. Just saying.....♥♥♥
(learned how to add those hearts under another topic). FUN!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 AM

I found mine after I finished making funky chicken blocks...It was so bad, my husband said "Why don't you clean up this mess!"..

sigh.....
Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
WHile cleaning out my office/second bedroom, I discovered there is a floor in here. Haven't seen it in a while. Anyone else missing a floor in their sewing room? Maybe one day, I will find another floor in my sewing room. Too funny.
I guess I should explain, it was covered in my sales items which are on their way back to my sewing room. When I had sales I could explain the mess, now everything is back where it belongs. LOL.
Oh, Debbie, all I know is that my sewing room has a gray stringey path that winds from the door to the desk and the sewing machine. I vacumm from the door way once a week. HA it lasts about 2 hrs. When we built the house I insisted on commercial gray/mix color carpet in that room. Kinda like a stone path.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:04 AM

I recently found out that my carpet was cranberry and not varigated with brown strings going through it. I vacuumed all the dog hair up and there actually was nice carpet there. I thought short haired dogs did not shed like that but I wonder why these 2 are not bald..lol
Old 02-16-2011, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
This thread turned into more fun than I thought. I had new carpet put in here end of last year, and it still looks brand new. My floor won't stay that way....And bTW OWN is showing his show on fabric hoarders again . Look it up. SHe has lots of repeats. Seems her network is not making what she thought but I bet she adds more shows soon . Just wanted to say....only the two rooms for selling and sewing are covered at times, the rest of the house is super. YOuc an ask Grannyp70 or Joanieu. ROFL. Just saying.....♥♥♥
(learned how to add those hearts under another topic). FUN!!!
Where do you find the list of Peter Walsh shows that will be shown in the future? I want to see the one about fabric "hoarders". Is there a difference between having an adequate stash and being a fabric hoarder? Nahhhhh.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:30 AM

"When I had sales I could explain the mess"

That's what I need--an explanation! ...or not!