Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I gone and done it!!!!!! >

I gone and done it!!!!!!

I gone and done it!!!!!!

Old 09-01-2012, 11:00 AM

Thank you I will find something to do with the red face the chrome dial is big and bright. Could not pass up the deal also when my husband walked in the little machine shop and he said for me to buy it right off, and I had been wanting a machine made for quilting ( have always made due with clothing machines that always worked well ) thinking that the new featrues on a machine made for a quilter would make doing quilts for charity even more fun. I can not wait to play with all the new bells and whistles on this new baby of mine!!!!!! Thank you YIPPIe
Old 09-01-2012, 11:12 AM

Hi Quilting Krazy,

I agree about talking the DH into getting a machine. I have talked to him about a new machine for a long time, I had just decided that I would just make do with what I have I do have a few great machines OLDER and not quilt machines. It also was that thing you know that when you mention to your DH about doing something or going somewhere you want to go and he says no or maybe later. Then a while latter be it a few days or months he mentions it again the diffrence this time is that it is HIS IDEA, you resist for awhile and then give in. HAHA it was one of those moments that and the Price was right machine, table and some other goodies thrown in. ;~) Happy quilting can not whate for my RED FACED BABY to arrive. YIPPIE
Old 09-01-2012, 12:36 PM

congratulations !!!!! have a great time with your new baby !!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Power Poster

I wouldn't care if it had a face or not or the color of the face. If I wanted it, I would buy it. Good for you.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:45 PM

I have a Janome 7700 - I think you will love it.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:10 AM

You're gonna love it! I bought my first Janome machine last November and have been very happy with it.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:01 AM

Congrats on the new machine and the book. I got the book and am going to get the CD Dear Jane program as it has the patterns with the seam allowances ready to print out. I read the book last weekend though and it was awesome. The author really was passionate about that quilt and we are all blessed with her hard work to put together our own beautiful quilt.