Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I have some very bad habbits >

I have some very bad habbits

I have some very bad habbits

Old 06-16-2013, 08:43 PM

I thought people who had patience, just got it like a gift. Let me tell you that is WRONG patience is a learned skill. Never, Never pray for patience. I have found, as have others, when you pray for patience, you are given a trial in which you will have to develop patience. The experience is difficult! So when you say you have no patience, I tell you that in time you can develop patience. Think of how very far you have come. When I started with a mechanical machine, the thread would ball up under the fabric and the stitches would go wonky, and straight, no straight seems for me. Today, I almost always hold the tail in the beginning, so no thread balls, one of my new skills I need to learn is to use a stiletto so that my seams don't get small at the very end. Everyone has their challenges. By sticking in there and trying to fix your mistakes, you have come miles on the way to being patient, and improving your skills.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pepita View Post
I thought people who had patience, just got it like a gift. Let me tell you that is WRONG patience is a learned skill. Never, Never pray for patience. I have found, as have others, when you pray for patience, you are given a trial in which you will have to develop patience. The experience is difficult! So when you say you have no patience, I tell you that in time you can develop patience. Think of how very far you have come. When I started with a mechanical machine, the thread would ball up under the fabric and the stitches would go wonky, and straight, no straight seems for me. Today, I almost always hold the tail in the beginning, so no thread balls, one of my new skills I need to learn is to use a stiletto so that my seams don't get small at the very end. Everyone has their challenges. By sticking in there and trying to fix your mistakes, you have come miles on the way to being patient, and improving your skills.
well said!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 09:24 AM

dont forget the spray starch!!