Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I need this pattern!!! HELP!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/11049.page

I copied the link here so maybe more will see it. I have to make this quilt! If you have any ideas where I can get the pattern, let me know. I have had no luck on Google. Just get book lists and websites for the regular Double Wedding Ring Quilt.

This one is called String of Beads Double Wedding Ring.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

kpc
    Wendy,
    I can't help you on the pattern, but I love i and would love to make one myself.

Looks easy enough.......

Banned
    here's the maker's blog, you maybe can email her.

http://virtualquilter.wordpress.com/

HMK
    Instead of all of us sending her an email, can you let us know what answer you get back from her? Thanks.

I hope this will help you.... http://quickquilts.com/quiltblocks .... look for the beads block...I know it is not the wedding ring but maybe you can move things around to make it one......good luck

I went back and checked this and did get that crazy page but it tells you to click on another spot on that page and it does take you too the site I was looking at....and Izy should the site too....

HMK
    That link gives me "Page Not Found".

Izy
    I think this is the link that Cathie was trying to post:

http://mccallsquilting.com/bonus/layout_301/

:D

That's right Izy....how did you know that???? It showed up on my computer...just weird...but your link worked for me too..Thanks for helping with the confusing....I wouldn't knowed what to do.....

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by gcathie
    That's right Izy....how did you know that???? It showed up on my computer...just weird...but your link worked for me too..Thanks for helping with the confusing....I wouldn't knowed what to do.....
    I love this quilt pattern, and thought I had saved it on my laptop, but couldn't find it, so I just check the web extras on the McCalls site..and bingo!!

Its not the same as the one being searched for as this is appliqued and I bet the original is pieced, but it may suit that way lol!! Just glad to help Cathie :D

Izy I was going threw some patterns.....I was uploading my Quilts and forgot what some of the names were .....soooo....I was hunting and a digging and ran across that pattern...oh it looks like it would be fun to try....I'll put it on my to do list someday....

Banned
    The original is also appliqué, Izy.

I would simply ty using the bead pattern and laying them out in circles as shown in your photo. Cut a few squares pf background fabric and try it. I might ot be that difficult if you use fusible webbing and the top stitch afterwards.

Good luck.

Oh maybe something else to get good circles is to use two different sized plates and lightly draw the cirlcles onto the bakground fabric. Hope this will help. then you'd have theplacement lines for your pieces. (In my set, I have a salad plate and a dinner plate.)

Vicki

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    I think this is the link that Cathie was trying to post:

http://mccallsquilting.com/bonus/layout_301/

:D

You are all awesome! I can't believe it was right there on McCall's website the whole time. How come that didn't come up in Google?

This will be a challenge for me, and I don't know when I will get to it, but now I have the directions and the template and quilting design printed out! Yeah!

Thank you so much!

Banned
    this got me to thinking about all these extra Crown Royal bags I have. what's the pattern called that has that shape but in an x shape made up of 4 in each square? I looked for Orange Peel but it's not what I'm thinking. It looks like 4 pumpkin seeds on the X.

Its been a while, but Patrice was kind enough to draw up a pattern for a blue and white quilt that (I think) was somewhat like this one. Maybe it was last year? I am not sure though, but I thought the "petals" were arranged like a wedding ring quilt. Maybe not, but this was just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by babeegirl
    this got me to thinking about all these extra Crown Royal bags I have. what's the pattern called that has that shape but in an x shape made up of 4 in each square? I looked for Orange Peel but it's not what I'm thinking. It looks like 4 pumpkin seeds on the X.
    hey i've got a bunch of those royal crown bag too a friend gave me and wanted me to make him a quilt with them but i have no idea even how to begin, do you? if so, let me know, i'd appreciate it.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/13020.page

Here is a quilt made with Royal Crown bags. Anytime you need suggestions, or ideas, you should try the Search engine here. So much information!