Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I need this pattern!!! HELP!!! >

I need this pattern!!! HELP!!!

I need this pattern!!! HELP!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 01:52 AM

Izy I was going threw some patterns.....I was uploading my Quilts and forgot what some of the names were .....soooo....I was hunting and a digging and ran across that pattern...oh it looks like it would be fun to try....I'll put it on my to do list someday....
Old 11-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Banned

The original is also appliqué, Izy.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:36 AM

I would simply ty using the bead pattern and laying them out in circles as shown in your photo. Cut a few squares pf background fabric and try it. I might ot be that difficult if you use fusible webbing and the top stitch afterwards.

Good luck.

Oh maybe something else to get good circles is to use two different sized plates and lightly draw the cirlcles onto the bakground fabric. Hope this will help. then you'd have theplacement lines for your pieces. (In my set, I have a salad plate and a dinner plate.)

Vicki
Old 11-21-2008, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
I think this is the link that Cathie was trying to post:

http://mccallsquilting.com/bonus/layout_301/

:D

You are all awesome! I can't believe it was right there on McCall's website the whole time. How come that didn't come up in Google?

This will be a challenge for me, and I don't know when I will get to it, but now I have the directions and the template and quilting design printed out! Yeah!

Thank you so much!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:00 AM
Banned

this got me to thinking about all these extra Crown Royal bags I have. what's the pattern called that has that shape but in an x shape made up of 4 in each square? I looked for Orange Peel but it's not what I'm thinking. It looks like 4 pumpkin seeds on the X.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:20 AM

Its been a while, but Patrice was kind enough to draw up a pattern for a blue and white quilt that (I think) was somewhat like this one. Maybe it was last year? I am not sure though, but I thought the "petals" were arranged like a wedding ring quilt. Maybe not, but this was just an idea.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by babeegirl
this got me to thinking about all these extra Crown Royal bags I have. what's the pattern called that has that shape but in an x shape made up of 4 in each square? I looked for Orange Peel but it's not what I'm thinking. It looks like 4 pumpkin seeds on the X.
hey i've got a bunch of those royal crown bag too a friend gave me and wanted me to make him a quilt with them but i have no idea even how to begin, do you? if so, let me know, i'd appreciate it.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:22 AM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/13020.page

Here is a quilt made with Royal Crown bags. Anytime you need suggestions, or ideas, you should try the Search engine here. So much information!