Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I should be quilting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by costumegirl
    If I sewed as much as I'm online I would have so many projects completed!!!! Unfotunately I like being online and reading about different techniques and seeing all of the creative ideas that everyone is so willing to share!! I guess I should limit my time becase after clicking around and checking this and reading that it seems like hours can fly by and I'm still just surfing and my sewing machine is sitting by herself.
    Ok, Ok - I confess!! I am an online addict and a Fabriholic!!! What a combination!! I better get to my machine she is calling my name ;)

Amen Sister!! ;-) ;) :wink: I used to get alot more done in my daily life before the internet. Been an addict since 1994. I don't think there is any cure!

Yep here also, but today instead of coming here first, I waited until I cut out one of JennyPenny's card trick blocks. Otherwise I'm on here learning more and more I want to try.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Me too. God bless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterguy27
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    I should be crocheting. I have a design I've been working on this week and I should be doing that but I don't like sitting in the living room all day or hiding in my craft room all day on the weekends...

I'm right there with you ;)
    OH man, You have the cutest avatar. Love the dolls. Right now the computer is all I CAN do. Haven't been cleared by doctor yet to get back to sewing yet. It's driving me crazy. Trying to figure out what I can do that won't compromise my recovery. Maybe some hand work, but that's it. No bending over the table to cut. No lifting. It all sounds so simple until I try and realize I can't do the littlest things. How annoying!!!!!!!
    Hi Doug, Wonder if you could use some kind of lap tray and do some kind ? of needlework or whatever tickles your fancy...just a thought. I t wouldn't require much bending so maybe? a possibility ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    but I am on here looking at beautiful pics of quilts-oh well
    Yes, you put it right.... I should be sorting papers and then quilting. Oh, there is just too much cool stuff to read and learn and dream and ah ha.... think about! What is a quilter to do? :roll: :roll: :roll:

EEPS ME UP AT NIGHT.HA!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2