Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ideas and/or suggestions for a new quilt

I made a quilt for my mother called "Molly's Magic Pansies" that features rows of large and small pansies and sashing. I used many shades of purple and lavender, along with yellows and oranges (for small violas) and my mother just adores it.

If you haven't yet decided on a pattern, you might want to look for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker101
    I made a quilt for my mother called "Molly's Magic Pansies" that features rows of large and small pansies and sashing. I used many shades of purple and lavender, along with yellows and oranges (for small violas) and my mother just adores it.

If you haven't yet decided on a pattern, you might want to look for this one!
    Thanks for the idea. I decided to baskets of pansies and combined 2 patterns from 2 sources one for the basket and one for the flowers. If you check in the pictures forum, you can see the 1st block.

Quote Originally Posted by vicki reno
    Patrice I'd love to get a copy of your paper pieced pansy. Do you want email or snail mail address? I really appreciate the offer
    Vicki
    So would I. PM would not go thru. How can we get our addresses to you. Thanks, eightylady

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eightylady
    Quote Originally Posted by vicki reno
    Patrice I'd love to get a copy of your paper pieced pansy. Do you want email or snail mail address? I really appreciate the offer
    Vicki
    So would I. PM would not go thru. How can we get our addresses to you. Thanks, eightylady
    i made this one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i was a beginner.

http://piecebynumber.com/pastbom/archbom.htm#pansy

very generous copyright policy, by the way

Blog Entries
    I have a perfect (in my world) suggestion,,,,,,,, i just got this pattern at a free site. it was a pattern i was looking for and someone else in here found it free for me so i will pass it on........ Its a lattice with flowers in the back!!!

http://www.unitednotions.com/fp_twist_around_garden.pdf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2