Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
If I could get off this couch I'd get my info to download EQ8--anyone got it yet?? >

If I could get off this couch I'd get my info to download EQ8--anyone got it yet??

If I could get off this couch I'd get my info to download EQ8--anyone got it yet??

Old 10-29-2017, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingshorttimer View Post
Just finished a very modern, very densely quilted 96x96 quilt for customer (pictures tomorrow--need daylight to photograph) and if I could only get my body off the couch I'd go upstairs and get the info needed to download EQ8. Has anyone already downloaded an update? Any thoughts about it? Would love to hear what you think! post, please.
I just got my copy on SAT and downloaded/activated this AM. Have not had time to play with it.............I will tell you I do prefer getting the CD rather than just code to download..........I want to have the "hard copy" that I can put my hands on...............

With that being said, all of the "reviews or promos" say that EQ8 is much more logical, intuitive, and easier to use than either EQ6 or EQ7............sure hope so............

Last edited by Shorebird; 10-29-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: additional info - I also am really disappointed that the manual is not included!
Old 10-29-2017, 08:02 AM

I've had EQ7 for over a year, but never could get a good hang of it and without Rhonda's tutorials, was lost.

I downloaded EQ8 and did the Free Sunday tutorial, and I'm already loving it compared to 7. I think if I'd have figured out 7 more, I may feel differently but so far, 8 is going to be much easier to navigate around, I think it's more intuitive and less - "if you don't know where to find something, you never will"

I bought a boxed version of 7, and it did not come with a manual, so I'm in the same boat with both as far as having to download the manual.