Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm a believer...

I have had the same happen with Amazon - - it is sometimes confusing when they advertise "eligible for free shipping" - - but you have to check the box in the checkout to get it. A couple of times when I missed doing that, I contacted them and they adjusted my order by removing shipping charge and were very good about it.

Marysewfun
    Marysewfun
    Have a great day!

KLO
    Blog Entries
    I also think Hancocks of Paducah is a great shop to order from. A couple of years ago I placed a group order with my quilt buddies and got the free shipping. However, there was one batting missing. I called early the next morning to inquire about it but since it wasn't even on the invoice, I figured it was my fault or the order takers fault but did not know which. I explained that to the nice man on the phone (turns out he was one of the owners of the shop!!!) and he said they would send the missing batt out right away with no charge for shipping. You just cannot get any better customer service than that.

I also ordered from Hancock's. Checked out, but didn't see where to enter free shipping code. Sent an e-mail, with code, and they credited my account for free shipping! Always good service from them.

Blog Entries
    They are one of my favorite on-line stores. I've always been very pleased and received great service.
    Joyce

Four things you can't recover: The stone.....after the throw. The word......after its said. The occasion.....after its missed. The time......after its gone

I have visited Hancock's of Paducah. I love their large fabric selection. The only problem is I never seem to have enough time to shop because we are always on the way to a convention. Some day I want to be able to go there and shop until I am through shopping. I haven't ordered from them online, but after all these recommendations, I will do so.

Just this week, I got great service from Sharp Sewing Supplies, an eBay seller. I'd ordered needles and bobbins. They called me on the phone to let me know they were on back order for two days, so they were going to upgrade my shipping! Very unexpected, for them to be so proactive.
    Jenel Looney
    Assistant to Susan Mallery
    New York Times bestselling author

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2