Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29 2011 >

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29 2011

Old 04-05-2011, 12:08 PM

I haven't had too much trouble so far. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:39 PM

Let us forget about me, myself and I and give these people who do this GREAT job for people worldwide a huge hug. Many thanks again, I thank you, thank you for everything I learned in this club AND THAT FOR FREE!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
many boatloads of hugs. :-) :-) :-)
Teehee, I must have been feelings my Wheaties that day. Feels so good to speak out once in a while. In a good kind of way. HUGS everyone. ♥♥
Old 04-15-2011, 03:42 AM

O.K. but my emails from you all are all going to my spam folder. Can I please get it back in my emails?
I really look forward to them. Thank you.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jeandrig
O.K. but my emails from you all are all going to my spam folder. Can I please get it back in my emails?
Did you put the quiltboard's new address in your address book?
Old 04-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Jeandrig
we can't fix that. that is something you have to fix yourself somewhere in your email program settings.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:54 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OMgosh.How are the moderators handling all these topics and such. I actually feel bad for you because of all the rants and raves. I have had no problems with this switch so I am lucky, but the few things that happen with mine were going on long before they did this shut down. I am so tired of the negaholics on here fussing too. OMG!!! This board is great, let's give them time before we go fatalistic on them, and like that joke, If you can't wait, we're sure gonna miss you. ROFL

I also notice the biggest complainers have less than 100 posts and have been here a very short time. I know those of use who have been here forever and have thousands of posts are being more patient. We love our board. One of the newest posts has been here since dec 2010. Really??

SOrry, negativity makes me sooooooooo nervous because you can't do anything about it even if you post and gripe. Makes you and others miserable.
PatriceJ - I did the thingie and reset my options, and I am not having any problems. Maybe I don't have as much in my computer as others. ALso, I notice if you are running the horse cam, things are slow so I shut it down each time. Good advice is to PM admin, let them hear it. Nicely though.

Quote:::::
Again, please report all technical problems by either sending a pm to the Admin account, or by sending a regular email to [email protected]

It doesn't say to post complaints, read it.

I have been on other boards and they are no comparison to this one, they are slow, you cannot chat on the posts like we do, you can't post pictures that are readily available, no swaps,not near as many members and friends, support group etc. This is a great board, so when things are in a process of being fixed and Maintenance done - SUPPORT THE BOARD DON'T NEGATE IT. Thank you.
Deb said it all ! Ditto x four!!

I LOVE THIS BOARD. Glitches and all !!!

:thumbup: to PatriceJ and all the mods who take time out of their precious lives to keep this board as awesome as it is!!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:10 AM

I am extremely happy with this board, I have never had a problem with it. I know that there might be glitches for some members, and for that I do not know what to say! I think that the mods, programmers, and all back ground people are doing a fantastic job giving us this fantastic site.

Personally I hope that all negative posters can just follow the rules do the right thing and send your concerns on to the correct channels. Stop whining on the board. In case you forgot, here is a direct quote in what to do if you have a concern...
"Again, please report all technical problems by either sending a pm to the Admin account, or by sending a regular email to [email protected]"

Thank you, let's all play nice together

TreeFrog