Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35 >

International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35

International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35

Old 11-04-2008, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
I finially got my center in the mail this afternoon. I sent it priority mail so maybe will get to Calico92402 in NC quicker than 1st calss. I am going to shop for material for mgrhs and JANW's centers when I am up in Oregon. There is a really neat fabric barn up there not far from my mother's apartment. I decided that I need to take a break and do some shopping while I am up there.
I'm in Oregon, barbsbus. Where is this fabric barn? I might have to check it out. Your other bonus for shopping here-no sales tax :wink:
Old 11-04-2008, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by JANW
I finially got my center in the mail this afternoon. I sent it priority mail so maybe will get to Calico92402 in NC quicker than 1st calss. I am going to shop for material for mgrhs and JANW's centers when I am up in Oregon. There is a really neat fabric barn up there not far from my mother's apartment. I decided that I need to take a break and do some shopping while I am up there.
Sorry Barb that I was so anxious. Hope it's not too hard for you and if you want to hold it up and get it on schedule with the rest that would be great.
Thanks,
Jan

I plan to mail your center to Calico92402 when it is the right time so the centers go around the right order. I just like to buy things in OR because then I don't have to pay salestax and since my mother passed I will not be going up there Like I have been the past two years. I may have to take another trip for settling the Trust but then dh will probably go with me and he isn't keen on my fabric shopping sprees. The fabric barn has 2 acres of material and lots of good quality and good prices. It is one of my favorite places to go.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods
I'm in Oregon, barbsbus. Where is this fabric barn? I might have to check it out. Your other bonus for shopping here-no sales tax :wink:

It's up in the southern part of Portland. I found out about it on a flier that was in a motel in Wilsonville. That is where my mother's apartment is.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:11 PM

.[/quote]
It's up in the southern part of Portland. I found out about it on a flier that was in a motel in Wilsonville. That is where my mother's apartment is.[/quote]

I used to live in Wilsonville.
So is the fabric barn really called Fabirc Depot? I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything! :D
Old 11-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Babee Girl, I got your center today and it took me a long time to get my jaw off the floor. Its Gorgeous!!! Way better in person than in your pic. My DH said..Do we get to keep that one????..so I told him yeah...but only if we get rid of the internet, I quit the quiltboard and we move :wink:

I've already started pulling fabric and I'm playing with some ideas..hopefully, I can keep up your level of workmanship!

Patti
Old 11-05-2008, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
2Doods,
Just came back from post office. You will receive tomorrow or Wednesday! I sent it Priority Mail.

Thanks for your patience.
MJ
It's here! I picked it up today. It is so pretty! I am off to dream up a border for you. :lol:
Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 PM

I still don't have my center from Texasquilts :cry: :cry:
Old 11-06-2008, 03:17 PM

quilting turtle
Got your square today, Tricia and it is wonderful and I have it clipped up in my quilting room so I can get inspired to add a great second round.
Jan
Old 11-07-2008, 06:23 AM

Glad you got it Janw. Can't wait to see what you add.

I am still waiting for Cordelia's center.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by QuiltingTurtle
Glad you got it Janw. Can't wait to see what you add.

I am still waiting for Cordelia's center.
I have heard from Cordelia, and she is running just a little behind.

She will be mailing her center to you next week, per her email..