Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Introducing you to my guild... >

Introducing you to my guild...

Introducing you to my guild...

Old 02-28-2017, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
Hello from the middle of Arizona. This board is the greatest place. So much information and everyone is very helpful and kind.
This echoes my experience on the board. I've posted pictures and gotten feedback that was a tremendous help and I've asked questions and gotten really good answers and very quickly. This is my top "go to" for help. Welcome from Northeast Arkansas.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:31 AM

Warm hugs from North Carolina! My BIL went to OSU for vet school so we're practically kinfolk! I hope you all join us here at the QB. It's THE place for quick answers and great ideas. Inspiration abounds as well. If you can't find the answer on QB, a member with great search skills will likely have found you an answer in no time. I suspect that there are some closet reference librarians here. Amazing group. Welcome and Y'all come when you can since we are family! One warning, it's addictive so your stash will get more rest than it needs if you aren't careful. LOL!
Love to all!
PS. If any of you have family deployed in service to our country, please PM me (Thats private message for you newbies.) I like to ship about 20 pounds of homemade fudge if I get an APO in thanks for their service.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:21 AM

WELCOME from the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley and Blue Ridge Mountains of Northern Virginia!
Old 02-28-2017, 12:59 PM

Welcome from the high desert along the Rio Grande in New Mexico. Mya you always be in stitches!
Old 02-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Power Poster

Welcome from along the beautiful, wild and scenic Delaware River, PA
Old 02-28-2017, 03:47 PM

Welcome from Southern Utah. This is my go to place. For quilting, inspiration, and to visit like minded folks who are so willing and able to share their talents and skills. An awesome place.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:08 PM

Holli...I grew up in Stillwater (OSU)!! My boss and all three of his children (who I taught before retiring) went to vet school there! We practically ARE kinfolk!!
What a small world!!

Originally Posted by mhollifiel View Post
Warm hugs from North Carolina! My BIL went to OSU for vet school so we're practically kinfolk! I hope you all join us here at the QB. It's THE place for quick answers and great ideas. Inspiration abounds as well. If you can't find the answer on QB, a member with great search skills will likely have found you an answer in no time. I suspect that there are some closet reference librarians here. Amazing group. Welcome and Y'all come when you can since we are family! One warning, it's addictive so your stash will get more rest than it needs if you aren't careful. LOL!
Love to all!
PS. If any of you have family deployed in service to our country, please PM me (Thats private message for you newbies.) I like to ship about 20 pounds of homemade fudge if I get an APO in thanks for their service.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:12 PM

I am from southeastern Indiana and a member of the Columbus (IN) Star quilters. Tomorrow is our meeting and it is our annual auction. I just spent today purging my fabric and pattern to take to the sale. I have 3 large shopping bags full and it didn't make a dent. We do this once ayear, and it makes money for us to bring in noted teachers to present their programs at our meetings.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:10 PM

Welcome to the board from "a crazy old bat" in Oregon.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:41 AM

It is a pleasure to meet your guild from OK.!

I think of the Quilting Board as a world wide guild. I find the picture section very inspiring and a joy to browse each morning with my coffee. The QB members are kind and offer encouragement and advice when you post a question or concern about a quilting project. I think of the saying...Two heads are better than one, so a whole world of quilting brains are sure to inspire and encourage you in your quilting journey. Have a fun year as Inspiration Chair in your guild!