Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
It's Back!!  Virtual Quilt Day will be on Sunday 1/20 - Are you ready?? >

It's Back!! Virtual Quilt Day will be on Sunday 1/20 - Are you ready??

It's Back!! Virtual Quilt Day will be on Sunday 1/20 - Are you ready??

Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 AM

Tomorrow is the big day!! Remember to look for the NEW thread, don't post in this one tomorrow. We want ot have everyone's goals and check-ins together in on place.

Cheers!
Rachel
Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 AM

Oh how I wish I could join in as I have not yet had the opportunity... sadly, I have to pass this Sunday as I will be painting my retail store for about 4 days and my poor Janome will have to sit patiently...
Old 01-19-2013, 05:17 AM

Well tomorrow have my grandchildren to stay we are going sledging!!!! But will try to sandwich my quilt today so I can do the quilting and binding once they have gone home. Love these Virtual Quilt Days, will def mark February's on my calendar so I can make sure I have no prior arrangements. Dottymo you will love it it really spurs you on and keeps you focused (I need something to do that) Thanks Rachel for organising. See you all tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 AM

Location: in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)

This will be a perfect incentive to chain myself to my Bernina and finish quilting the border on my latest quilt! See y'all tomorrow~
Old 01-19-2013, 06:11 AM

I will be there or here, whichever I have several projects I am working on.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:13 AM

I had it on my old calendar and forgot to transfer the date to the 2013 one, so I'm glad I saw this. My long arm is out of commission so I will be working on some smaller projects for some fund raising charities. I am also working on a "special occasion" quilt for myself. Since I have 2 large dogs that get on the bed I can't have a quilt on all the time, but when a special occasion arises I will have one to put on. I am doing one of those lattice quilts with all batiks. Will probably be working on that too. Oh, and I am also in the wallhanging swap, so will be working on that too.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:40 AM

Sounds like fun!! i will certainly try to get in here!! ineed toget startedon a quilt for my grandaughter's BD in april... she has informed me she has "outgrown" her raggedy ann quilt i made her for her 3rd BD...LOL she is going to be 8.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 AM

I am sitting here in a fuzzy fog trying to remember when I saw the other posting that you mentioned (around the first of Jan?) and gave some thought to giving it a try. I am a joiner from the word go, but my stamina soon burns out; what should I do. I have some projects that I've started in previous years and never got back to; is that what I am supposed to find and work on? And what about signing on in another posting? Is that what I have to do? Maybe I'll try to get my DD over here and get her to figure it out for me. (Thank goodness for smart kids) Does it mean that once I sign on, I have to spend every Sunday reading and working only on that project?????
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Power Poster

I may decide to join you, as I have plenty of UFO's and other projects to quilt. I know my evening will be free as the Patriots are playing at 6:30 and my husband gets the living room and the bigger TV. Might as well get something accomplished while he watches the game.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM

I will join you by working on a table runner I just cut out. But Tom Brady gets my undivided attention later in the afternoon. Go Pats!!!