Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Janome 350e jamming >

Janome 350e jamming

Janome 350e jamming

Old 02-11-2011, 05:35 AM

I'm hoping someone can give me some help with figuring out this problem. I have had my machine for about 10 months, have used it often but not heavily. I wanted to make some sucker heart covers for my granddaughter for her class at school. These are felt heart shaped covers, we stitched out about 24 before having problems then everything went poopie. The machine started jamming with lots of threads about 1" long in the bobbin case. I took it in to be serviced on Tuesday, they tightened the belts on the arm, oiled and blew it out. I brought it home all excited almost like I had a new machine. LOL I started stitching out designs preprogramed in the machine and they did great. Went back to the hearts and it jammed up on the fourth design. I called the shop, was told to use a thread sock, even though I had never used one before and it worked great, change bobbin and thread. I did those and it is still jamming. Has anyone embroidered on felt? Is there any methods that are successful? I find my problem strange since we did stitch out several before the problem happened.

If you read this, Thank You, it is long, and boring. LOL Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:57 AM

No suggestions but I hope you're able to resolve this quickly so you can finish the hearts.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:22 AM

If you're only having problems with this one design, it sounds like it wasn't digitized correctly. If it's a freebie off the net, that means someone who may be a new digitizer and at least a non-professional created it. It simply may be to dense of a design for the space. Some freebies are great, others are not.