Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jo-Ann's coupon(?)

I make it a habit to re-sign up for Joannde's coupons regularly just to make certain I don't "fall off" the radar again. I love to use the 50% of one cut when buying my batting and will buy 1cut length for many quilts at a time.

This is part of the text from my most recent JoAnn coupon I received on line:
    "Get $5 off Your Purchase of $25 or more! Coupon inside.
    Please add [email protected] to your address book to ensure our e-mails reach your inbox."

It wouldn't hurt to make sure they are in your address book. Maybe you have some software working on your computer that is blocking their mail to you.
    Mary Jane Flikke

I have just searhed for joanne fabric coupons and found them to print out. good luck.

One time in JoAnn's I pulled out a rather dog-eared coupon that I'd been carrying around a few days. The lady took it and said you need to laminate this - and she took it and did just that! I was told, just to use it over and over for it will never expire and keeping it laminated won't let it get messed up. I am still using the laminated coupon and it's now in the second year!! Try it, you'll like it!!

Blog Entries

JoAnn's coupon

Quote Originally Posted by Mom3 View Post
    Is there some way to find a Jo-Ann's coupon (on-line) that I can print and use in the store?

I've signed up for their newsletter several times but have never received anything from them.

Shari
    If you subscribe to their newsletter, they will send you the coupons via email. Sometimes it's for both online and store.
    TxCaRose

My Jo-Ann's will not take a coupon for batting. They say it's not fabric and it's not a notion. Very disappointing as batting is not on sale with much off very often.

I just purchased this pan and am going to make a big cupcake this weekend. What was your disappointment? and any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PKGranny View Post
    My Jo-Ann's will not take a coupon for batting. They say it's not fabric and it's not a notion. Very disappointing as batting is not on sale with much off very often.
    Both my Joann's and my mom's will take the coupon. Are you sure you weren't using a specific type of merchandise (like fabric only or notion only?) coupon? If you use any of the "off any regular price item" coupons it works just fine. My mom almost exclusively uses the Soft 'n' Bright. I usually buy it in 3 yard increments for her since it's 90" wide.

Blog Entries
    Carry your smart phone, pull up the coupon and they will accept that. No need to print!

Blog Entries
    Just go to their web site and you can get them there. It will also show all of the sale items there.
    Gayle Van Nort

Quote Originally Posted by Christine George View Post
    The coupons for the computer will say "online only" or something like that. Call their number that you use for ordering and maybe one of those girls can transfer your call to the right person. Just tell them you need those coupons RIGHT NOW!!!
    I agree! LOL!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

I have googled Joanns Coupons and found 40% and 50% printable coupons, you can also do the same for Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

the coupons from the flyers should work online. They say in under the use dates in the upper right hand corner.

I recently ordered king batting Warm and natural for about $25.00 great price!

free shipping too.
    After 2 years with the same signature I have been requested to remove it. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by PKGranny View Post

If the coupon says "any regular priced item" then batting is included. There are certain brands and certain items (sewing machines for instance) that are excluded but those are listed on the coupon. If the coupon says fabric, then fabric it is. Most I use are "any item"
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

I had the same problem. I finally called customer service. I found out that I didn't living in their regular weekly mailing area. ( I was in a different county). So he added me to a different list and I get it all the time now. I use both the email coupons and the ones I get in the mail.
    Marilyn

Blog Entries
    Just Google printable joann's coupons. Several sites will come up. You can usually find something. Good Luck and Happy Shopping.
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Blog Entries
    Go to joanns.com and the coupon is usually for at store or on-line, but read because sometime it is one place or the other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2