Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Joann's F;yer for Nov 14-24 >

Joann's F;yer for Nov 14-24

Joann's F;yer for Nov 14-24

Old 11-10-2010, 06:00 AM

In this flyer on page 10 bottom left corner is a picture of a flower pillow (white). Looks like a dalhia. Thought the pattern would be listed. Cannot find. Does anyone know of this pattern. Is not one listed under picture. Have searched under all names I can think of. No luck.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 AM

just grabbed my flyer (cute pillow) ..mine shows:
Pillows: Simplicty 4108, McCalls 5600...
doesnt say which one for which pillow though
Old 11-10-2010, 12:32 PM

I saw that pillow, and I thought it would probably be pretty easy to make. Just cut circles of fabric, stitch around the edge and pull to tighten to desired amount and flatten with the gathers to the side. Sew or glue to a purchased round pillow, starting from the outer edge and working into the center. You could make the circles slightly smaller as you go towards the center. The center would be one that you would sort of fold or pleat, as in the picture.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by niizh
In this flyer on page 10 bottom left corner is a picture of a flower pillow (white). Looks like a dalhia. Thought the pattern would be listed. Cannot find. Does anyone know of this pattern. Is not one listed under picture. Have searched under all names I can think of. No luck.
I found the instructions on JoAnn's website! Click on the PROJECTS tab at the top of the page. Type CHRYSANTHEMUM PILLOW in the search box and the page with the PDF link will come up. If not, type a 3 in the difficulty box and it will come up with all the other 3 projects. There are also three comments about the length of time to create the pillow. The printed, color project sheet was in the store, also, when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:35 PM

YOu guys are so wonderful in finding things for others. I would not have thought to look there. I got my flyers today too. And still have 4 coupons left until the 14th. Going by there tomorrow after Project Linus meeting. Wahooooooo.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:44 AM

Thanks for info. I knew it had to be somewhere, not a good detective. Thanks to all who replied