Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
Important Update on Nov's 9 Patch Quilt Contest-- New Deadline for Entry-Nov 29th >

Important Update on Nov's 9 Patch Quilt Contest-- New Deadline for Entry-Nov 29th

Important Update on Nov's 9 Patch Quilt Contest-- New Deadline for Entry-Nov 29th

Old 11-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Power Poster

Default Important Update on Nov's 9 Patch Quilt Contest-- New Deadline for Entry-Nov 29th

Due to the move and all the stress Patrice is under I have decided to post a new deadline so she has more time to get through all the stuff that is going on.

Please wait and start sending your entries from Nov 22nd to Nov 29th. The entries will be posted for the voting with a couple of days after the 29th as Patrice has time to get them sorted and posted.

If you have already sent your entries please wait and send them again in the time frame above.

Thanks for understanding everyone! Patrice is a busy lady right now and we can all help out by giving her some breathing room to catch up.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:12 PM

Will any of the other contests change as well, or will the rest of them stay the same?
Old 11-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by woody View Post
Will any of the other contests change as well, or will the rest of them stay the same?
No the rest will stay the same. I only changed this one because of the move to give Patrice time to get through all the upheaval.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM

Thanks, glad I checked back. Now I will have time to get my pics together & hopefully be able to post them. Dial-up can be such a pain at times.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:54 AM

I didn't get in on this one. But, I hope to get in on some next year!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:52 AM

I have a nice disappearing nine patch can I put it here? Every time I try to upload a picture it says failed though. I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I even tried just making an album of my quilts but it says upload failed. My pictures are jpg.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Donna - Batiks View Post
I have a nice disappearing nine patch can I put it here? Every time I try to upload a picture it says failed though. I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I even tried just making an album of my quilts but it says upload failed. My pictures are jpg.
If you are wanting to enter it in the contest you need to send pictures to PatriceJ

Remember your quilt will not qualify if it has been shown anywhere else here on the board or online.

Here are the directions:
To Enter:

send the following by email to: [email protected]

1. Your Board name
2. One clear photo that shows the whole front.
3. One clear photo that shows the whole back.
4. Four clear closeup photos that show the details you want highlighted
from different sections of the front. (four different sections)
if you didn't design it yourself, please give credit to the designer
and tell us the pattern name.
5. if somebody else did the quilting for you, please giver her/him credit as
well.

(please note: check the copyright restrictions carefully if you are using a commercial pattern you didn't publish yourself. The Quilting Board will not assume any liability if an entrant violates restrictions.

Responsibility, accountability, and liability for any violations of copyright law will fall exclusively and entirely upon the entrant. We will also have no choice but to disqualify and delete any entries challenged by the rightful owner of the copyright.)

If you are wanting to learn to add pictures you can usually in most places scroll down and find manage attachments. Click on that and you will have a window pop up. In that window you will see browse.click on that and find your picture. Make sure it is sized right and the right file type. Then click on the open in the window and it will add your pic to the first window. Then click on update. Then close the window. Your pic will be attached to your post and all you need to do now is submit.

If you don't see manage attachments then click on the little picture frame with a tree in the middle in your tool bar above your post window. Then you should see From computer / Url Click on From Computer. then browse and find your pic. Click on open in that window and it will add your pic. Then click on update and your pic will be added to your post.

Last edited by Rhonda; 11-22-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Banned

So exciting! I just sent my entry
Old 11-23-2011, 03:48 PM

Good luck!!! I'm looking forward to seeing them all
Old 12-01-2011, 07:45 PM

me too! I can't wait to vote, it's the anticipation that has me waiting for the pics to be posted! I'll check back tomorrow!