Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Lancaster fabric shops >

Lancaster fabric shops

Lancaster fabric shops

Old 01-19-2014, 07:26 AM
ro
Banned

nj quilter this place looks familiar to me too. i think its near shady maple. could be wrong. i didnt really look it up. anyone hear of a place called lmc on rt 322 by walmart. i dont have directions and dont know much about it. i think its a womans clothes mfgr. they sell their leftover fabric. It a building in the back with a parking lot in the front of it.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by ro View Post
nj quilter this place looks familiar to me too. i think its near shady maple. could be wrong. i didnt really look it up. anyone hear of a place called lmc on rt 322 by walmart. i dont have directions and dont know much about it. i think its a womans clothes mfgr. they sell their leftover fabric. It a building in the back with a parking lot in the front of it.
Not sure that it's by Shady Maple. Seems to me it's a bit away from there but near something similar to Shady Maple. Have not heard of Imc. There is another place that is a huge basement-type building with great fabrics and prices. Can't think of the name offhand. When I dig out my yellow map I'll see if I can figure it out. They have quilting; garment and home dec stuff as well as lots of trims and things.

The new place in Blue Ball that ragamuffin mentioned is nice as well. They are affiliated with the quilt/craft shop located inside Shady Maple. I don't know that they were open very long when I was there last - maybe 6 months ago. Nice inventory but not much of it. Although I did buy fabric there and liked alot of what they had. Definitely worth a stop from a to b.