Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Late Joann's flyer

Late Joann's flyer

just received my joann fabrics flyer and was so excited to see the cutting table on sale and that I could use a 25% off coupon with it for an even bigger savings. Was all set to go out and buy it until I noticed that I received the flyer on nov 28th and the sale was Nov 25th & 26th. Just my luck

Pat

Yes i got mine late 2 so i didn't get to shop either

Blog Entries
    call the store manager and explain...maybe he/she will help...especially if a number of people call in with late mailers

Couldn't hurt to try.
    https://napquilting.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/NAPQuilting/

My GOAL is to ALWAYS ENJOY EVERY STEP of the quilting process....

This might help. if you have a phone that you can download apps, Joannes has a sight that is always updated with coupons. Just check it once a week, or when you are in the "area". The cashier can scan the coupons, and you are all set! Very convenient!

I even receive my Joann's emails late. I have started checking their website to print my coupons before I head out to the store.

Blog Entries
    Mine was late too!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I ordered I think the same sewing table that was 1/2 off and free shipping online from Joanns. Some Iphones are now very inexpensive and you will save the cost of it in no time with the price matching apps and coupons that are instantly on your phone. No more cutting or printing out coupons.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    My daughter got hers on time, but I did't. It was really late, so I never got to use it at all! That was a first, so I am assuming it happened everywhere.
    Bonnie

Kas
    I got mine on Sat! But there are some good coupons in there. One for 50% off that you could use on the table.
    Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.-Groucho Marx

I got mine on Saturday, however, I had heard about the coupons through a black friday website and a google search lead me to a page on the Joann's website that had it. So I had my coupon- didn't end up going though.

I only have a go phone and I take care of my 15 month old grandson plus getting ready for thanksgiving dinner I didn't have alot of time to be on the computer. I'm just disappointed that I missed some good deals

I got mine yesterday - Nov. 29!

email them and tell them. tell them how disappointed you are to have missed some great sales

Quote Originally Posted by Camping Angel View Post
    I even receive my Joann's emails late. I have started checking their website to print my coupons before I head out to the store.
    I can't find anywhere on their website to print out coupons. I'd like to print out their 20% off coupon for senior citizen discount day on Wednesday. As a snowbird, my flyers get thrown in the trash by the PO before they forward the rest of our mail to Florida. Then it takes 6 weeks after signing up with Joann's again before flyers are sent to my new address. I didn't bother changing my address this winter. And for some reason, I have not been getting any emailed coupons from them like I used to get. What's up with that??
    Marcia