Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Joann's Fabric Sales Flyer >

Joann's Fabric Sales Flyer

Joann's Fabric Sales Flyer

Old 01-19-2011, 01:36 PM

Has everybody been receiving their Joanns sales flyer every week? I have not received mine for the last two sales and the one before that, I received it 4 days after the sale started! Just wondering why I haven't received them. I asked the mail carrier last week about why I haven't received it yet, and he said he never got them in the post office. I have always received them on time before the sales ever started and now all of a sudden, no papers!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:41 PM

I've been receiving mine, however I've noticed they have extended the sales and coupon dates to 2 weeks or longer.
They have even stopped sending coupons via email as often as they used to. I use my Michael's and Hobby Lobby coupons as much as I can at JoAnn's. It's too bad for us loyal customers!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:42 PM

Ring 1-888-734-4120 and tell them. I wasn't getting them either, but now I do-in fact, just used the coupons yesterday from the last one. In the meantime, you can go to [email protected] and the flyer is on line-you can also print off the coupon for 50% off one item. I have printed more than one and they used each, and when I don't use them (because what I bought was already on sale), I just give it to someone else in the store who doesn't have one.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:54 PM

As I recall, the sales in my area are always a two-week period. I receive the flyer several days before the sale starts. My store has also started putting a supply of the flyers along with coupons in the entry way. Until a couple of months ago they would display the flyers without the coupons.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Power Poster

Most sale flyers are mailed bulk mail and those do not take preference with the post office, which is why they get cheaper postage. It could be they are getting hung up anywhere along the way - check with Joanns first to make sure you are still on the list-and I have noticed that the flyers are now longer in length of time :thumbup:
Old 01-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Banned

I only get them online..... I didn't even know I could get them mailed to me. Thanks.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:14 PM

Also, I was told by an employee of Joann's that if you don't USE the coupons you get in the mail (they either have your name on them or a barcode), then they will quit sending you the fliers. If I remember correcty, she said if they sent you 3 or 4 fliers but you didn't use the coupons, they dropped you off the mailing list.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by quiltbugs
Also, I was told by an employee of Joann's that if you don't USE the coupons you get in the mail (they either have your name on them or a barcode), then they will quit sending you the fliers. If I remember correcty, she said if they sent you 3 or 4 fliers but you didn't use the coupons, they dropped you off the mailing list.
Interesting-I didn't know that! If they don't have my name on them and I know I won't be using them this time, I will usually give them to someone else who can use them. I usually wait until I'm in the store at check out, and will ask others in line if they can use them. That way I will continue to be on the mailing list even if I don't use them for a while
Old 01-19-2011, 03:23 PM

If you have an iphone, I heard they have a new iphone app that you can pull up all the current coupons on your phone. Just show it to the cashier and they type in the code into the register.

I have also heard about them dropping you from the list if you don't use the coupons they send you in the mail.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:00 PM

I attached the link below. I get an e-mail from them when each new flyer is out . It also has additional coupons. Go the the bottom left of the page and sign-up for e-mails.

http://www.joann.com/joann/home/home...=EML20110116-D