Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Letting go of my stash

I just got a lot of box's I could lift and packed up my room and moved the room I wanted into the rest of the house moved the furniture and shelfs into the room first then the box's. then put the old office-sewing room together. Then focused on my new room. It was a big project Now I need a bigger room but my mom lives with us and she has the bigger room so untill then I will be happy to keep this room and her for now.
    Happy packing take the basement. WOW what room you will have.

scb
    There is 1900 sq ft down stairs that is not being utilized, includes a bedroom w/fire place and full bath and laundry room. This is actually as four bedroom home w/3 full baths, and I don't even have a guest room. Our bedroom, sewing room (2nd bedroom, and office (in third bedroom). So I will be busy cleaning out that basement and moving the sewing room down there, and making the sewing room into a guest bedroom. I refuse to give up my office....

scb
    LOL what ever normal is.

Quote Originally Posted by scb
    There is 1900 sq ft down stairs that is not being utilized, includes a bedroom w/fire place and full bath and laundry room. This is actually as four bedroom home w/3 full baths, and I don't even have a guest room. Our bedroom, sewing room (2nd bedroom, and office (in third bedroom). So I will be busy cleaning out that basement and moving the sewing room down there, and making the sewing room into a guest bedroom. I refuse to give up my office....
    Now that is what I'm talking about..You take over that space. Now that is a sewing craft room. Lovein it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2